-chris-

COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEF

Chris wood x reader

WARNINGS: smut, vaginal sex, unprotected sex

WORD COUNT: 1513

Imagine being the chef at a restaurant that the TVD cast go to and Chris gives you a big thank you ;)

"Hey, um, excuse me?" Ian called to the nearest waitor, smiling at him as he walked over.

"How can I help you?" The man replied and Ian smiled.

"We'd like to know who the chef was - my friend here would like to thank them for the amazing food." Ian suggested, sending Chris a little wink.

"Certainly, she's just finished her shift actually - I could ask her to wait out back for you?" The waitor recommended.

"Thank you so much, that would be perfect." Ian smiled, the waitor on his way. Paul nudged Chris in the ribs playfully, Ian sending him another wink.

"C'mon dude, we've been eating here for the last week so you could finally meet her - Now's your chance!" Paul assures him, both the boys laughing at Chris' red cheeks and shy expression.

"I'm not a confident as you guys, and what if she finds me weird or creepy? Do I tell her I've been eating her food for a week just so I can talk to her? Do I pretend I've never seen her before?" Chris ranted, suddenly extremely nervous.

"You'll be fine." Matt chimed in, giving Chris a reassuring pat on the back.

"Just remember to stay calm." Ian reminded and Chris let out a heavy sigh.

"And to charm her - use that Chris Wood seductivity that reeled me in." Paul wink and the table erupted into laughters. Chris decided to take his shot, standing quickly and bidding his friends fare well before he headed out to the back of the restaurant.

When he reached the small, empty alleyway behind the daunting building, his eyes landed on you.

You were leant against the old brick wall, just next to the back door to the building, fiddling with the sleeve of your leather jacket.

"Hey?" Chris asked tentatively and you looked up, a smile gracing your soft lips.

"You must be my secret admirer." You smirked and a flush of heat brushed over Chris' cheeks.

"You've noticed?" He asked sheepishly and you chuckled lightly. It was a calming sound, one that went straight to Chris' pants.

"Oh honey, my colleagues have seen you hanging around here all week. Always when I'm on shift. News travels fast in a independent local restaurant like this." You informed and Chris looked down at his shoes, a smile dancing on his lips.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to be creepy. It's just-" he took a pause, "I saw you this one time - at a book store just down the road."

"Rose and Cover?" You confirmed and he chuckled, giving a small nod.