-kai-

DENIAL - PART TWO TO FED UP

Kai Parker x Reader

WARNINGS: smut, slight degradation, oral (female receiving), fingering, overstimulation, vaginal sex, swearing.

WORD COUNT: 1669

Since you and Kai had sex he's been constantly dominating you and all you want to do is please him.

Today was hot and lazy, with nothing to do and nowhere to go both you and Kai stayed home in the Salvatore house. Kai was sat on the sofa reading a magazine while you made yourself a drink, before heading over to the sofa as well.

Kai looked up as you walked in and smiled, beckoning you over with a flick of his hand. You cautiously headed over and put your drink down on the coffee table before standing in front of him. He put his magazine down beside him.

"Knees. Now." He said firmly and you sat of your knees before him, placing your hands on his thighs. He leant forward so you faces were inches apart before continuing. "Mmm, looks like you've been a bad girl. You know I hate being teased, don't you sweetheart?" He said calmly, trailing your jaw and neck with his finger lightly. He grabbed your chin and tilted your head up, making you look him in the eye. You gulped and nodded, scared of what he would do. "Bad girls need to be punished." He stated harshly before grabbing your arm and pulling you with him, dragging to to his room.

He threw you to the bed with a new kind of anger in his eyes and you crawled backwards, away from him.

You swivels your hips over Kai's crotch and his hands instantly found your hips, increasing your pace slightly. He groaned in your ear and smacked your ass, sending you jolting forward. You moaned out as your clit dug into the fabric of his jeans and placed wet kisses up and down Kai's neck, smiling as he threw his head back. Slowly, you climbed off him and walked away, going to fix yourself a drink and biting your lip in anticipation. You new Kai hated being teased, and you loved his punishments. You loved how dominant he got and wanted to entice that reaction from him.

Kai walked over to some drawers and grabbed some rope, before tying your hands to either side of the bed along with your feet.

"Kai!" You complained, met with a deep chuckle from the boy before you let out a gasp as you felt your t-shirt be ripped from your body, your skirt and underwear had been removed in his haste to get you on the bed already. The cold air hitting your nipples left them erect, just begging Kai to do something.

"Awh, sweetheart. You're so needy. It's pathetic." He cooed, trailing his fingers over your breasts before pausing at your taut buds, pinching them and rolling them between his fingers. A moan escaped you, which only spurred Kai further and you soon felt the heat of his mouth and the wetness of his tongue as it flicked your left nipple. A hoarse moan sounded as he nipped on it, your chest arching up towards him in an attempt to get even closer to Kai. He moved onto your other breast after he dreamed it long enough, leaving a trail of hickies over the swell of your boobs.