-Kai-

Big Brother

kai x reader

WARNINGS: violence, blood, death WORD COUNT: 422 Imagine being Kai's younger sister, his best friend and the one he's always protective over. You're 18 and one night all hell breaks loose and he snaps, trying to kill liv and like and kills all his other siblings.

(sorry it's short)

"Josette." Kai called. "Come out come out wherever you are!" Your breathing was getting heavier and your put your hand over your mouth to quiet yourself. "Where are they? I know you can here me!" He was getting closer to you, the footsteps louder and louder. "Y/n! What about you?" It felt like your heart would jump out your chest. "Tell me where the twins are and I'll spare you, you were always my favourite." He continued, coming to a stop in front of the wardrobe you were in. There was an eerie silence for a few seconds. The door swung open and Kai grinned at you, bag in hand. "Oh, y/n. You were always awful at hide and seek." He brought his hand up and wrapped it round your throat. "Tell me where they are, and you might live." He said demandingly. You stayed silent. He pulled you forward and slammed you back into the wall again. "Tell me where they are!" He said through clenched teeth. He pushed you back again, releasing you throat and hitting the wall with the bat, anger surging through him.

You took this as your chance, ducking out of the wardrobe and trying to run out, but his hand grabbed your upper arm and a red glow emitted. You scream and he pulled you into him. He wrapped his other hand round your throat, tightening his grip so you couldn't breath. "Any last words, sissy?" He whispered in your ear. He loosened his grip slightly so I could speak. "Why? Why are you doing this?" He laughed. "Why am I doing this? I've been denied my birth right, called an abomination, locked away and abused by my own family." He took a pause, "do you know how that feels? To be looked at as if you're some kind of alien, someone to be feared." Ashe kept rambling, his hand got tighter and tighter, making it impossible to breathe. "You know what, this is taking way too long." He complained as I flailed. He dragged my over to the table and picked up a knife again. "You were always my favourite." He whispered, bringing the knife to my throat and slitting it, black overwhelming my vision.