-Kai-

In Class

Warnings: smut, fingering

Word count: 336

Imagine Kai fingering you while you're sat in a boring class

You were sat in class, chin resting in your hand as your teacher droned on about something boring. You weren't really paying attention. Suddenly you felt a hand brush your thigh and you glanced to the side. Kai sat there with a sly expression on his face, but he kept his eyes forward. His fingers danced over your inner thighs until he reached your clothed core. You let out a shaky breath and tried to focus on what your teacher was saying. Kai rubbed you through your panties and your heart rate increased big time. Trying to keep yourself quiet, you leant on your hand, covering your mouth. He pushed the fabric aside and began rubbing rough figure of eights on your clit. You took a deep breath and tried to keep composure as Kai slipped a finger into your soaked your. You spared a glance his way but he still had his eyes glued to the board. He slipped in another finger and you let out a small moan. He was getting you closer and closer to your orgasm and it was almost impossible to stay quiet. He brushed his thrums against your clit while pumping hard into your core and you let and moan before biting into your hand, desperately trying to stay quiet. Your teacher stopped talking and set everyone off on the work. Before anyone could see, Kai slipped his hand from your panties and picked up his pencil. You let out a small whimper at the loss of his fingers and your up-coming orgasm disappeared. Your eyes still remained infront of you until a hand broke your gaze. "Y/n. Y/n?" Kai said, still waving his hand infront of you. You snapped out your trance and looked over at him. "Yes?" You asked, slightly frustrated. "What do you think about question a?" He asked with a mischievously-seductive smirk plastered on his lips.