-Kai-

I would do this

Warnings: smut, rough, spanking (kinda), sex, make dom

Word count: 896

Kai Parker x Reader

Imagine Kai not letting you go out wearing something because it's too revealing and this happening.

You walked down the stairs to the boarding house, your heals clicking against the wood. You headed over to the door and picked up your bag, double checking you have everything.  The second he saw you kai's eyes nearly popped out his head.

"Where do you think your going dressed like that?!" He demanded.

"I'm going to the grill. I'm meeting bonnie and Elena. Hey, do you think I could borrow your car?" You asked innocently, not seeing the problem.

"At least you won't be drinking." He muttered

"What was that?" You asked impatiently.

"Of course you can borrow my car, y/n," you smiled and grabbed his keys off the side.

"If you get changed into something less...distracting." Kai continued. You hugged and dropped his keys back on the small table. You took a few steps forward so you were in the living room with him and placed your hands on your hips.

"What is your problem kai? It's not distracting and you're not my boyfriend so I'm struggling to see why I should even listen to you. Hell, I don't even know why you're here, you're such a creepy little asshole-" he cut you off as he stood from the sofa and stepped forward, less than a foot away from you. His tall frame towered over yours, even with you wearing your heals. He smirked and brushed a curl from your face, you could feel yourself stiffen as his cool rings touched your soft cheek.

"Do you know what I would do if I was some guy at a bar and I saw you dressed like that?" He questioned lowly and seductively. You swallowed your fear as he leant down and whispered,

"I would do this." And with that he brought his hand up and ripped your dress down the centre and tossed it across the room. He shoved you so you were bent over the dining table with your ass facing him. He used the flat of his palm to press you further against the cold surface. You gulped and anticipated what was next, knowing you'd never seen kai like this before.

You felt his hand connect harshly with your ass, making you jump a little and causing a chuckle to fall from his lips. The sound of his zipper being pulled down the track and his jeans pooling at his feet filled your ears before the fabric of your white lace panties was ripped from your body, which was just about the hottest thing ever. You but your lip at the suspense, feeling his hand rubbing the flesh of your ass lovingly before it came down on the other cheek, ever harder than before.

"My handprint looks so good on your ass, babe." Kai cooed from behind you, beginning to give himself a couple strokes. Without warning he thrusted into you roughly, sending you forward into the table even more.

"Fuck Kai." You moaned as he instantly picked up a bruising pace, continuing to give your ass harsh but pleasurable spanks every few pumps. You gripped the sides of the table, so tightly you worried that you might break the polished wood. Your cheek pressed into the cold wood also, while Kai's free hand had a death-grip on your hip, which was sure to leave bruises the shape of his fingers later on. Kai's groans of pleasure were insanely hot and only pushed you further towards your climax.

Kai brought his hand from your hip and wrapped his around your hair, pulling you back to you were flush against his chest and he could whisper in your ear. To top it off, he reached his other hand round to rub your clit in rough, fast figure of eights. The pornographic sound of your moans echoed through the room as Kai relentlessly pounded into you, chasing both yours and his climaxes. To drive you even closer her began whispering all the stuff he wants to do to you in your ear, making arousal instantly pool at your entrance.

The sound of skin slapping against skin was all you could focus on as Kai muttered,

"Come for me babe." Into your neck as he littered it with harsh kisses. The knot in your stomach instantly released and Kai shoved the fingers he was using to rub your clit into your mouth, groaning loudly as you swirled your tongue around them to clean them off.

His pace sped up even more as he chased his orgasm, his hips snapping into yours so quickly it was almost at an inhumane speed. You moaned as loud as you could around his fingers as he hit your gag reflex and he cane in you in hot spurts, your name falling from his lips. His release triggered yours and your now shaking frame sank back into his as he thrusted a few more times to finish you off.

"Tired baby?" He cooed in your ear again and you nodded, your body barely able to stay upright without his for support. "Oh babe, I am far from done with you tonight." He whispered lowly and lustfully, making your eyes widen as he pushed you over the table again, positioning his head between your legs.