-Mon El-

Over 30 years

Mon El x Reader

Mon El x Reader

WARNINGS: smut, fingering, oral (female receiving), rough sex, dominant male

WORD COUNT: 2210

You're Kara's best friend and go to find her at the DEO and bump into Mon El who can't leave and he flirts with you. He makes an advance on you as he's super horny and you can't resist him.

I hadn't seen her in three days. Three days! Normally me and Kara - well, super girl - did everything together, we had weekly movie nights, pizza parties and sleepovers every weekend. Even as adults. So for her to not talk to me for three days was a big deal.

I charged through the doors of the DEO and Winn instantly looked up from his computer. "Y/n, you looking for Kara?" I nodded and kept walking, seeing she wasn't there. I marched through the building, checking every room. Eventually I came across a big one which I walked into, examining the bed in the corner. Someone was staying here. I walked farther into the room and thought about where she could be. I felt breath on the back of my neck and whipped around, coming face-to-face with a gorgeous man I'd never seen before.

"Hi." He breathed, his minty breath hitting my face. "A new face, finally." He smiled at me. I coughed awkwardly and looked away, finally breaking the eye-contact.

"Have you seen Kara? She hasn't replied to my calls or texts and it's been 3 days." I said, scratching the back of my neck. His smile grew into a smirk. He reached his hands up and brushed his fingertips over my upper arms, sending shivers down my spine.

"Ah so you're Kara's best friend I've heard so much about." He chuckled slightly and trailed his hand up to my chin and grabbed my jaw, tilting my head up so I was looking him in the eye. His eyes dragged over my figure and back up again, taking in my body inch by inch. "Winn did not do justice on how hot you are, god - it's taking all my being not to just rip that cute little dress of you and-" he was cut off by the door opening, Someone walking in behind us. This still didn't stop his words going straight to my core, making me clench my thighs together to help relieve the friction. The guy looked up over my head at who was behind us, smiling at the person.

"Leave her alone, Mon El. Y/n is off limits." Kara spoke sternly, Mon El's hand dropping from my chin. He strode over to Kara and smiled sweetly, before putting on a serious voice. "You keep me cooped up here for days on end and don't expect me to get excited when someone new rolls up?" He questioned.

"Yes, that's exactly what I expect." Kara shot back snappily. I could tell Mon El was smirking at her from the tone of his voice.

"You highly over estimate me, Kara Zor El. You may not realise this but I've gone 30 years without sex and your friend is just about the hottest girl I've seen in my life." Mon El said cockily, not fazed by Kara's previous tone. Kara and I were both shocked into silence, both digesting his words. Oh my god, the smoking hot new guy wants to fuck me, I thought shyly. I didn't know how to feel about it, both excitement and fear dancing through me. Kara rolled her eyes and muttered "ew." Before giving me a concerned look I've Mon El's shoulder. Suddenly a wave of confidence crashed threw me - or maybe it was just horniness - and I have her an assuring nod. She smiled at me and walked out, closing the heavy door with a thud behind her.