-jake-

TRAINEE

Jake Riley x Reader

Jake Riley x Reader

WARNINGS: smut, fingering, shower sex

WORD COUNT: 1298

Imagine joining the Police academy and Jake being signed to train you privately by Lex. When you two are training something bad happens and when you're cleaning up you're joined by him.

"Will you stop eye-fucking me now?" Jake snaps out of his trance. Goddamn was she beautiful. Y/n and Jake we're going on their weekly run - part of y/n's training. As she'd bent over to tie her shoe laces Jake found he couldn't tear his eyes from her. He did that a lot. His dreams were filled with her, doing all kinds of things. Dirty things. "Let's go." Y/n said as she started running off, Jake jogging to catch up with her. She set a fast pace, trying to beat their record from last week.

As they reached about a half point of their loop someone screamed. Both of them immediately stopped and looked around, trying to figure out where it was coming from. Another scream sounded. Jake took off running towards it, y/n close behind. They reached an empty street to see a group of men leaving, rounding the corner. Y/n went to chase after them but Jake grabbed her arm. "Y/n don't, they had guns. You have a water bottle and no where near enough clothing to cushion a bullet wound." She turned to where they'd walked away from, her hand instantly shooting to her mouth.

She crouched down beside the man, shaking him and trying to get him to wake up. When he didn't she checked his pulse. Nothing. A pool of blood had formed under his head, the bullet wound horrifying to look at. Jake stood planted in place, already knowing he was dead and watching y/n with pity. She stood up, sorrow in her voice. "He's dead." She fell into Jakes arms and he stroked her hair, calming her. "Let's go back to my place, get you cleaned up." He suggested. She nodded and they walked back to his.

The sound of the shower running filled Jakes ears as he leant against the bathroom door, his hand resting on the door knob. He opened it slowly, admiring y/n's silhouette through the white shower curtain. Her figure was perfect, in his eyes. He slowly and quietly stripped off, pulling the curtain back slightly and climbing in. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her into him, making her scream and thrash slightly.

"Hey, hey. It's just me." Jake whispered in her ear, immediately making y/n calm down. Jake began to litter kisses over her neck and y/n's head lolled back, resting on his shoulder.

Jake's hand trailed down and cupped y/n's heat, making her hips jump forward and her clit press into his palm. He smirked against her skin before using his index and middle fingers to rub slow, teasing circles on her clit. She emitted a moan before leaning forward and bracing her hands against the tiled shower wall. The coldness of the wall seeped onto her body making her shiver and y/n's back arched away from Jakes chest, her ass pressing against his hard on.

"Fuck, Jake." She whined, wanting more. The steam from the shower enveloped the two in an arousing heat, making a thin layer of sweat cling to them. Suddenly Jake slipped two fingers into y/n, making her moan loudly and clamp her bottom lip between her teeth. His thumb continued to draw circles on her clit as he pumped his fingers in and out of her slick core, re-angling to find her spot. Y/n cried out as he found it and Jake smirk against her as he kept kissing the soft skin of her neck. His lips trailed up to her ear and he lightly bit down on her earlobe.

"Right there babe?" His husky voice rasped in her ear and y/n nodded in response. As she began to reach her high y/n bit down on her palm to keep quiet. "Ah ah, sweetheart. I want to hear those pretty moans as you cum." Jake whispered in her ear, using his free hand to place y/n's hand back onto the cool shower wall.

"Jake!" Y/n screamed as she came, her walls fluttering around his fingers and her hips pushing back into his as her back arched.

"That's it babe, say my name." Jake murmured, nudging her face to the side with his nose so he could have more access to her neck. His kisses soon turned into nips and bites as he tried to mark her, pulling his fingers out and spinning y/n round to face him. They stared into each other's eyes until Jakes lips smashed to hers, drowning her into a lustful, passionate kiss. Y/n reached forward and wrapped her small fingers around Jake's length, his size surprising her and making her fantasise about how well it would fill her up later. She pumped him in small strokes, rubbing circles on the tip and gathering the precum that was leaking from it.

"Shit, y/n." Jake groaned, scattering kisses over her collar bone. His eyes rolled and she pulled away, keeping eye contact as she sucked the precum off her thumb. "I want you so bad." Jake moaned before capturing her lips in a rough and desperate kiss, scooping her up and pinning her to the wall. Y/n's legs wrapped around his waist and her fingers tangled in Jake's hair, pulling on it and enticing a hoarse moan from his mouth. Jake moved his lips to her jaw, lining himself up with y/n's entrance and slowly sheathing himself inside her.

"You're so fucking tight." He growled and started to thrust into her harshly, knocking y/n's head back into the wall with every thrust. Jake instantly found her spot and continued to hit it, making y/n's eyes roll back into her head and her hands grip his shoulders for support. She jumped as his thumb connected with her clit and began rubbing in fast circles, keeping in time with his thrusting and making y/n's walls clench around him. Their pornographic moans filled the steamy room and turned each other on even more, making Jake's already punishing pace speed up even more. As he fucked into her y/n felt her stomach forming an all-to-familiar knot that made her walls flutter teasingly around Jake's cock.

"Cum for me baby, I want you to make a mess of my cock." Jake whispered before sucking a mark behind her ear, dragging an overly loud moan from the girl. Her nails claws at his back and the officer's animalistic growl pushed y/n over the edge. She found her realise with a scream of his name and Jake's thrusts became sloppy.

"Good girl." He moaned feeling her reach her high and began to chase after his. He kissed her again, swallowing her moans and groaning as she pulled his hair again.

"Fuck, y/n." Jake moaned as he came, filling her in hot spurts and rolling his hips to a stop. Her carefully pulled out of the shaking girl and set over down on her feet, letting y/n rest against him for support.

Jake grabbed the shampoo and squirted some into his hand before gently massaging it into the girl's scalp. Y/n sighed and leant her head back against his chest, feeling calm as his hands rubbed the soap into her hair. She hissed as he pushed her under the water to wash out the suds but calmed down again when he spun her around and placed a languid kiss to her now swollen and pink lips.