-jake-

DIRTY TALK

WARNINGS: dirt talk, smut, sexual inference

WORD COUNT: 2359

You're Katie's sister and when she has an awful migraine you offer to take the kids on the hospital field trip. Once you get there the hospital goes into lockdown and you meet Jake Riley. After a few days you two grow close, spending most of your free time sat in the tiled hallway talking. One thing leads to another and suddenly you end up talking about your sex lives.

(Keep reading after the cut)

——————————————————————

You sat with your back resting against the cold tiled wall, head tilted back and your knees bought up to your chest. Your elbows rested on your knees, your fingers running through your hair. Jake sat in a similar position on the opposite wall, but he was leaning slightly forward with his forearms balancing on his knees. You both laughed as he bought up relationships.

"I don't think I've ever had a good one." You remarked with a laugh.

"I don't think I've ever had one at all." He responded, laughing even more. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow, prompting him to continue. He sighed and carried on, "it's all one night stands. I find commitment...difficult." He admitted, ducking his head. You chucked and pressed him on.

"So how many girls are we talking about here?" You said, playfully raising your brows. He sighed, rolling his eyes and looking away.

"At least 50." He said so quietly, it was barely a whisper.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" You said, leaning forwards slightly, a playful smirk on your face.

"I said at least 50." He repeated, throwing his arms up in defeat.

"50!" You exclaimed, shocked. You both laughed and he went red. He kept his eyes down, avoiding eye contact. "So what makes all the ladies swoon over you?" You ask playfully. Before he gets a chance to answer you continue. "His award-winning smile? His totally toned muscles? Oh wait, I know! It's the cuffs, isn't it? All the girls just waiting for a chance to be dominated by Officer Sex Riley." You both laughed and he shot you a smirk.

"Oh are they know? And you know this because...?" He winked at you and your cheeks turned crimson, you put your hands over your face to cover the blush. "Y/n, is there something you're not telling me? Is it you who wishes to be dominated by - what did you call me? Oh yeah - Officer Sex Riley?" He didn't stop smirking, his expression triumphant. You slowly looked up and looked straight into his eyes, deciding to play along - but secretly, there was no playing. You'd liked Jake from almost the moment you saw him.

"And what if I did?" You challenge, a smirk creeping onto your lips. Jake leant forward even more, his eyes igniting with a new kind of fire. He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, looking you up and down twice, before looking straight into your eyes. You bit your lip, eyes holding his.