-Kai-

AM I BEING PUNISHED?

Kai Parker x Reader

WARNINGS: smut, oral (female and male receiving), male Dom, female Dom, male and female submissive, fingering, handjob, sex

WORD COUNT: 2154

Imagine punishing Kai and after he gets his.. revenge ;)

"I'm home!" Kai called as he walked through the door, chucking his keys on the table and hanging his coat on a hook. "Babe?" He questioned when he didn't get a response. As he was about to call again he saw the back of her head peaking over the top on the sofa. "Y/n! There you are!" When she didn't turn around Kai put a hand on y/n's shoulder but she still still didn't move. He opened his mouth to say something but she stood up and walked off.

Kai huffed and chased after her, but before he could say anything y/n spun around and smashed her lips to his. He was taken back for a moment before he sunk into the kiss, which was deepening by the minute. She backed him towards their bedroom and Kai kicked the door shut with his foot, before being roughly shoved to the bed by y/n. He smirked up at her and she moved to straddle him, quickly recapturing his lips with hers.

"Kinky." Kai winked as y/n cuffed his wrist to the bed post.

"Shut up." She moaned and pushed him flat onto the bed, grinding her hips into his with force. Her kisses trailed down his jaw and to his neck, where she sucked harshly at the skin so she would leave bruises.

"Babe, are you forgetting who the handcuffs are for?" Kai said with a smirk still evident in his tone. Y/n looked up at him as her kisses reached his chest and gave him a fake smile.

"No, I just think you look better in them." She said through gritted teeth. Kai soon caught on.

"Awwh, am I being punished? 'Caus that's kinda hot." Y/n's gaze was still cold.

"You didn't think you'd get away with it did you? I don't care that I forgave you, you still killed someone, Kai." Y/n scolded, straddling Kai's waist with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Okay, okay. You've proved your point. Now take these off before I rip them in two and tie you up so I can ruin you." Kai shot back, but y/n shook her head.

"Oh baby, I'm just getting started." She fake pouted, kissing his chest again. She sat up and pulled her - well Kai's - shirt over her head, freeing her breasts. She played with them for a moment - flicking her nipples until they were hard and massaging the flesh in her hands before continuing down his body.

"Then I hope you know what's coming. Oh I can't wait to tie you to the bed and eat you out until your whole body is trembling and there's a big wet patch on the sheets. Then I'm going to fuck your face like the little slut you are and you're going to take it. And I'll top it all off by fucking you senseless on ever surface in the house - all the horizontal ones with break in two and all the vertical ones with have cracks." Kai planned as y/n kept teasing him, still grinding against his hard length. Just as she hooked her fingers into the waist band of his sweats, Kai yanked the metal and broke it from the headboard, discarding the cuff and pinning y/n to the bed with his vampire speed.