-kai-

69

Kai Parker x Reader

Kai Parker x Reader

WARNINGS: smut, oral (male and female reviving)

WORD COUNT: 1220

Imagine having a 69 with Kai.

Kai was always in the mood to try something new, sexually or other. Today I was gonna see if he was ready to do the former. I'd seen his browsing history (he never clears it and I may or may not have stolen his phone to give him some sneaky surprises) and I already knew he wanted to try, but maybe he was afraid I'd say no. That's another thing about Kai - he feared rejection.

I climbed out the shower and ran my fingers through my hair, brushing out the knots and patting it dry with my towel. When my hair was only slightly damp I rubbed myself dry with it before wrapping the towel around my body. I checked myself in the bathroom mirror quickly before walking out, straight into mine and Kai's adjoining bedroom. I knew he'd be in there because he always was when I took a shower - always ready to pounce on me when I got out.

As I sauntered into the room Kai's head snapped up from his phone at the sound of my footsteps and a smirk immediately appeared on his face. He tossed his phone to the side and watched me hungrily as I dropped the towel slowly, seductively, and bit my lip to hide my excited smile. Kai already new I wanted something, as I always did when I gave him an open invitation.

He stood up and closed the space between us in a few strides, his minty breath fanned over my cheeks and his breathing was shallow - not unlike mine. "What do you want this time, sweet cheeks?" He said licking his lips, his mind drifting to all the possibilities.

I suddenly became shy, afraid he'd laugh or worse, but I managed to work up the courage when he cupped my face in his hands and brushed his nose against mine. "C-can we try a um, a 69?" I stuttered out, fast. His eyes widened with excitement and he crashed his lips to mine, his hands tangling in my hair and holding me into him. I moaned into the kiss and grabbed his biceps for support before hooking my leg around his waist and grinding my crotch into his. He groaned and hoisted me up my my thighs, wrapping my legs around his waist and walking me over to the bed.

He dropped me into the plush blankets and smiled down at me. He stripped himself of his clothes and my mouth watered thinking about sucking on his cock, swallowing his cum. Using his vampire strength he picked me up upside down, my arms looping round his waist and my feet locking together behind his neck. "I thought you'd never ask." He mumbled before licking a strip from my slit to my clit and back again. He repeated this a few times as he gripped onto my hips and I placed a kiss to his tip before taking it into my mouth.

I sucked lightly on his tip and swirled my tongue around it, making Kai groan against my heat and sending vibrations through me. I shuddered with pleasure and took more of him into my mouth, my nails scratching his lower back slightly as he devoured me with hunger. As I took more of him in me I hollowed my cheeks and relaxed as much as I could, ready to take his all the way. I bobbed my head back and forth, tightening my lips around him and enticing moans from his mouth as much as I could.

I felt him hit the back of my throat and I gagged, forcing myself to stay there as long as I could. I pulled back for air and felt the tears in my eyes from my gag reflex but did it again anyway, his moans driving me closer to my release. I ran my tongue on the underside of his cock, tracing the prominent vein before taking him the whole way again, my nose brushing against his balls and my eyes watering.

As I was doing this, Kai's tongue circles and flicked my clit lightly, teasingly, pushing me as far as I could go. The feeling of my nails scratching his back spurred him on, his tongue lapping up my juices before pushing through my folds and into my hot core. He groaned into me feeling how wet I was and began to thrust is tongue in and out of my at a steady pace. My moans only spurred his desire and the warm muscle penetrating me was completely distracting and absolutely amazing. His tongue felt my walls and I clenched as much as I could before he retracted it and enveloped my clit in his mouth, his lips puckering around it perfectly.

He started to nibble on my clit gently and that almost sent me straight over the edge. As he tugged my clit with his teeth before going back to sucking it I began shaking in his hold and came all over his tongue. Feeling my juices on his tongue drive Kai over the edge too and his hot cum shot down my throat in spurts and I swallowed it all.

Still shaking I hit the bed again, Kai laying on his back next to me. Before I had the chance to recover I was pulled over him until I was straddling his face and his tongue was working it's magic again. His dick was already hard again and I wrapped my fingers around it, giving it a few pumps before spiting on the tip and taking him in my mouth again. My shaking legs could barely hold me up over his face and before long I felt his fingers slip into my wet core. I moaned deeply around him as he began thrusting his fingers at a fast pace, curling them around before retracting them and doing the same over and over.

As he did this his tongue lapped at my clit, causing my hips to grind down into his face and the pleasure to wash through me. I bobbed my head up and down on him quickly, trying to bring him to his second orgasm as fast as he was trying to bring me to mine. I felt him twitch in my mouth as he hit the back of my throat and I reached my hands round to massage his balls. A groan fell from his lips and I kept going, taking him as far as I could and playing with his balls.

We got to our orgasms at the same time again, our pornographic moans filling the room and I rolled off him, panting heavily and coming over to lay my head against his chest. He brought his hand up and stroked my hair, placing a soft kiss to my temple before saying, "That was fucking amazing. I love you so much." I smiled and nuzzled further into his chest. "I love you too." I said sleepily, my eyes already drooping shut. "Shhh, get some rest baby, tomorrow will be a long day." He whispered, winking at me playfully before wrapping his arm around my waist and switching the light out with his magic, leaving us in complete darkness.