-Chris-

Not Only a Fan

WARNINGS: smut, swearing

WORD COUNT: 901

Imagine going to a Vampire Diaries panned and watching Chris Wood do karaoke, but suddenly he pulls you onto stage with him and things get heated after.

"I can't explain all the feelings you're making me feel." He sung, his voice perfect. "My hearts in overdrive and you're behind the steering wheel." The music made a few beats and while it went instrumental my hand was grabbed, pulling me onto stage. Chris leans down and whispered in my ear, "sing with me, sweetheart." And continued singing.

"Touching you-oooo-oooo" he then pointed the mic at me. "Touching me-eee-eeee." I sung back, uncertainly. He smiled at me. "Touching you 'cause your touchin' meeeeee." We both sung together.

When we were done I went to leave but he grabbed my arm gently, "meet me back here in 20 minutes." He whispered, sending shivers done my spine. I nodded and walked off.

20 minutes later, I walked through the doors to the room from before and saw Chris sitting on the edge of the stage. He looked up at the sound of the door closing and smiled at me, waving me over with his left hand. I reached the stage and stood in front of him. "Hi." He grinned, I returned the gesture and said hi back. He pulled me into him by my belt-loops suddenly, so I was flush against his chest.

"Do you know why I asked you to come here?" He breathed in my ear. I shook my head no. He leant down and started kissing my neck softly, my hands gripping onto his shoulders. "Because you drive me mad. Once I saw you in the crowd all I could think about was kissing you, having my way with you." I gulped, leaning into him more. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Do you want this?" He questioned calmly. I nodded. He smiled and leaned in again, connecting our lips in a kiss. It started out slow and passionate, but before long his hands started roaming my body and I tugged gently on his hair. We both moaned as he squeezed my butt. He slid his tongue into my mouth and and explored, dominating the kiss with ease. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it off, doing the same with mine. His eyes drifted to my chest, eyes widening at my lacy red bra.

His lips delved for my chest, kissing all over my cleavage and collar bone. Whilst doing that he reached round my back, unclasping my bra. His lips travelled to my left nipple, his tongue swirling around it before moving to the right one. My hands tangled in his hair and I held him into me, letting out small moans. He looked up at me and connected our lips in a lustful kiss again. He stood up and flipped us around, so I was sat on the stage and he was stood between my legs. He began grinding his hips into mine, his hands coming down and resting on my waist. He pulled back from the kiss and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down my legs and ripping my panties off after. He stared at my wet core with hunger. His lips went back to my neck, sucking and nipping and his fingers rubbed over my clit. "Already so wet." He breathed in my ear. I moaned and he smirked.

I reached down and unbuckled his belt, tugging his jeans down and palming him through his boxers. He was huge. His lips came back to mine and he groaned, enticing a moan from me again. I pulled his boxers down and freed his length, watching it spring up against his stomach. He grabbed it with his hand and stroked himself a few times before lining up with my entrance. He looked up at me, as if to ask for permission, and pushed in slowly when I nodded.

"Fuck." We both moaned. He started thrusting at a steady place, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I was a moaning mess when he began rubbing my clit in rough figure of eights with his thumb. I clutched his shoulders, my nails raking down his biceps. "Oh my god, Chris." I screamed as he hit my spot, re-angling his hips to hit it every time, "right there?" He whispered in my ear. I screamed in response, the knot in my stomach forming. "Let it all go baby." He whispered in my ear, thrusting harder and rubbing clit harder to drive me over the edge. "FUck!" I screamed, my walls contracting, making Chris groan.

His pace sped up, driving me through my orgasm and chasing his. "Shit." He moaned, cumming in me in hot spurts. When he was done he stopped thrusting, looking up and kissing me. "Fuck that was amazing." He panted. "We're definitely doing that again." He continued. "Definitely." I confirmed. He pulled out and got dressed before helping me, he pulled me into a hug and slipped his hand into my back pocket.

"Call me." He whispered in my ear, giving me one last kiss before walking off. I reached round and pulled the note out.

*chris's number* call me ;)

I smiled and put it back in my pocket, jumping off the stage and wobbling slightly.