-Kai-

FED UP

Kai Parker x Reader

Kai Parker x Reader

WARNINGS: smut, rough sex, dominant Kai, male dom, anal (slightly), cum play (slightly), cream pie, swearing, multiple orgasm, spanking, bondage

WORD COUNT: 2477

Imagine being in the prison world with Kai and one day he gets fed up with you always being in short shorts and revealing tops around him so he snaps and fucks you senseless.

A/N: I got a little carried away with this one! Part two coming soon?

You walked into the kitchen in the house you'd been staying in, which was the Salvatore house.

You were a witch and had been stupid enough to fool with the Gemini coven so they sent you here, where you met Malachi Parker. He was annoying, loud, persistent and insanely hot. It was hard to not picture dirty things about him, especially after being here for almost a year. For the first 6 months you avoided him, trying to get as far away as possible - but when you realised there was no getting out, you thought it smart to tolerate him as he'd be your only company for the rest of eternity. Now you were both living in the Salvatore Boarding school, deciding that living together was probably the easiest option.

As you walked into the kitchen Kai's head shot up from the plate of food he had in front of him as he sat at the breakfast bar. You walked over to the cupboard and reached up to grab a mug, then padded over to the old coffee machine and began making a cup of coffee. You could feel Kai's eyes on you the whole time, and as you were about to finish up you felt a breath on the back of your neck.

"This has got to stop." He spoke demandingly. You spun around so you were facing him, mere inches between your faces. You breath hitched as you noticed how close he really was and the confusion from his words finally set in.

"What had to stop? I- I'm afraid I don't understand." You said, dazed. Kai growled and pushed you back into the counter with his hips, his hands resting on the surface either side of you - boxing you in.

"Wearing those short shorts and over revealing tops? Never locking the door while you'd shower? Never being quiet whilst you pleasure yourself at night?" He said knowingly, eyes keeping yours prisoner. You gulped, knowing you were caught now.

"Y-you heard me?" You said shakily, surprised he could hear you through the thick walls. Your eyes widened as he pressed his erection into your thigh.

"Every. Damn. Moan." He groaned. He leant down and pressed his lips to your ear. "But I can make you scream louder than your toy." You gasped and he began kissing up and down your neck, leaving red marks all over. He pulled back and admired his work before working on the other side, beginning to grind his crotch into your thigh.

"Kai, stop." You breathed, still not sure what you wanted. He looked you in the yes and smirked.

"You're telling me you don't want this?" He questioned, seeming to already know the answer.