-Kai-

DOMINANT KAI

Kai Parker x reader

Kai Parker x reader

WARNINGS: SMUT!!, rough sex, dominant male, oral (female and male reviving), fingering, over-stimulation, multiple orgasms (both)

WORD COUNT: 2902

Imagine living with the Parkers because your parents died but we're good friends of Joshua. While you're there you become really close with Josette and you and Kai have lots of sexual tension. (You're 18 and Kai is 19 in this).

A/n: I kind of got carried away... (also character is on the pill so it's not unprotected sex)

3 months. I'd been living with the Parkers for 3 months now. I rolled out of bed and wandered downstairs, grabbing a hoodie from the chair in the corner of my room on my way out. As I walked into the kitchen the scent of bacon filled my senses. I always loved Saturday mornings in the Parker house - it was family breakfast day. Pancakes, bacon, fresh juice, coffee. I walked in, greeted by Jo straight away. "Morning, y/n." I smiled back, "Good morning, Jo." I pulled my hoodie over my head and walked over to the stove, grabbing the spatula from her. "I got this, you did it last week. Go enjoy the freedom." I joked. Jo smiled and thanked me, before disappearing upstairs. I flipped the pancakes and clicked on the CD player, putting in a random CD from the cupboard. I danced around a little bit while pouring more batter into the pan before turning my attention to the bacon, flipping it over and rejoicing in the sizzling sound.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, a hot breath on my ear. "Your ass looks so sexy in those little shorts." Kai whispered, but before I got the chance to turn around he'd backed away, heading over to the draw and grabbing some knives and forks. He walked over to the table and laid out the utensils neatly by the plates I had already gotten out. "No good morning? No 'how did you sleep'?" Kai said sarcastically. I was just staring at him. Over the past week he had started doing stuff like that more and more, whispering dirty things in my ear, "accidentally" walking in on my showering, touching my ass when no one was looking. "Bacon's burning." He said, pointing at the pan behind me. I snapped out of my trance and turned around, instantly turning off the heat and putting the bacon onto a plate. I finished off the pancakes and brought the two plates over to the table and set them down in the middle. "Where's Jo?" Kai asked, knowing she was usually the one to be cooking. I grabbed the juice out the fridge and set it on the table with some cups too. "I think she went to shower. I told her I'd cook this week."

Kai reaches forward and grabbed a pancake, drizzling it with syrup. He cut a piece off and popped it in his mouth, practically moaning as he chewed. "I wish you'd cook more often. You're amazing at it." He said, mouth full of his next bite and he hungrily ate the food. I smiled and walked over to sit in my usual set next to him as everyone filled into the kitchen and sat at the table. "Food looks wonderful, y/n. Thank you." Joshua said - with a slight bitter undertone. He didn't like me because Kai liked me. It was odd - how Kai was treated so differently. Me and kai got on well because I was the only one who understood him. I saw what his dad did to him and it broke my heart because Kai was such a sweet guy, really.