𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14 - 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢

A rescue team had come to save Y/N and Jimin after they have been stuck inside the elevator for one hour. "Well, damn..." Y/N sighed as they walked out of the building, "Never again! Never again!" she rambled, making Jimin laugh, "Never again, am I going to that stupid and cursed mall!" she pointed at the building.

"Haha! Stop it already! What has happened, has happed. Don't waste your time on that, come on, let's go!" Jimin said before grabbing her hand and dragging her somewhere she didn't expect she would ever find herself at. "Ta-da! Let's go ice-skating!" 

"Wow, wow, wow! Hold up for a second! Me, ice-skating!?! Haha, you must be crazy Park Jimin!" she laughed as she pulled her hand out of his and knowing that it wouldn't be easy to get her to skate with him, Jimin had already thought about how to deal with that.

"Come on! We aren't here to perform or something, we're here just to have fun!" he gave her the brightest smile as he stuck out his hand for her to grab it, patiently waiting for her to 'decide'. 

As if she actually had a choice... 

The skating rink was filled with Christmas lights on its wooden railing with a huge Christmas tree in the middle, colourful and diverse bubbles all over it. She eyed the happy couples and families that were skating inside, some of them landing straight-up on their butt and others spinning around like pros. 

Maybe I should try for once, plus, it's Jimin...

She took a deep breath and grabbed his hand, a hesitant expression plastered over her face. Jimin and Y/N walked over to the cashier and decided to skate for thirty minutes. Being the angel Jimin is, he helped Y/N put 'her' white skaters on and tied them for her before putting on his own. He reached over one of his hands that were hugged by tight but warm grey gloves and grabbed Y/N's hands once again. She too wore a pair of warm, black gloves, secretly enjoying the feeling of his hand in hers, she gripped him tighter as they stepped inside the rink. 

Jimin smiled enthusiastically as he explained how she is supposed to move and push her feet to skate forward. His hand never once let go of hers as she kept on trying to skate, but being the stiff carrot she is, she just walked like a drunk penguin (if such thing is even real). "Hahaha! You look really funny! Y/N you have to let yourself slide and flow against the ice, not walk like a (drunk) penguin! I'm holding you, so you won't fall, just trust me!" 

After ten minutes, she was finally able to move better even though at a slow speed, she began to apply the concept of 'flowing along the ice' to her movements. After ten more minutes, she began to enjoy herself more and more as her moves became smoother. Too bad that by the time she was skating almost perfectly on her own, it had been already thirty minutes. "Y/N do you want to leave or not?" he watched her spinning weirdly on the ice, looking like a little child as she ignored him, trying to pretend she didn't know that their time was up.

Understanding what her behaviour means - It would hurt my ego to tell you that I'm enjoying this, so I'll just pretend I didn't hear you. - he walked back to the cashier and paid for one more hour. Even though Jimin has been enjoying himself so much, something kept bothering him, the wish to confess to Y/N. It was impossible (or not) for her to fall for him so quickly, it's been only a couple of weeks since they have started talking to each other properly, wasn't it too early? 

"I paid for one more hour, so you better enjoy yourself!" Jimin scolded her jokingly as he pointed at her maliciously. She grabbed his hand which surprised him and started spinning with him. He smirked and grabbed her right hand in his while placing his other one on her waist. Once again, just like on that rainy day, they were in a Tango-like position, but this time they were also moving around and twizzling a few times here-and-there. 

After forty minutes passed, the rink was almost empty and it was understandable why, the time was eight PM. But Y/N and Jimin still had twenty minutes left and they were planning to stay till the very last millisecond of those twenty minutes. "Isn't it lovely?" Jimin asked as they slowed their pace a bit to catch their breaths, and she turned to look at him as he just stared at the beautiful night sky.

"What is?" she asked looking at his very same direction.

"This." a warm and emotional smile replaced his enthusiastic one as he continued to speak, "You are lovely..." she swiftly turned to look at him, "I'm also lovely..." he chuckled when she slapped his shoulder playfully, "Tonight's lovely as well. Everything just is when you are with me," he leaned against the railing when they have completely stopped sliding against the ice.

"Come on, dude! That' so cheesy!" she cringed as her nose scrunched for two reasons, first, it was low-key cute, second, it was high-key cringy. "But seriously," she cleared her throat, forcing herself to wipe away the laugh that was about to leave her lips once again. "Thank you for this and just for everything you have done for me in general, I'm more than grateful for that!" 

"Y/N, will you stop thanking me? You literally thank me every day..." he playfully bumped his shoulder into hers and skated away from her.

"Hey! I'm always called a snake, yet look at you! I'm just being grateful and you are hitting me!" she shouted back, keeping up with all the playfulness. Y/N skated after him only to then slide past him and slap his Jibooty in the process. "Hahaha! Loser!" and right as she said that she turned her face only to be met with a painful hit in her nose. She fell on her butt as she held her nose in pain. 

She had just bumped into a fucking metal pole, how fun! 

"Are y-you o-okay!?!" Jimin was genuinely worried, but he also wanted to laugh so bad as he worked really hard to hold it back. He skated up to her and placed his hand on her back as he saw her pouting.

"Damn, that was ironic... right after I called you a loser and slapped your Jibooty..." he raised a brow and she quickly covered her mouth. 

"J-Jibooty?" Jimin stuttered looking surprised before bursting into laughter as he rolled on the cold ice. "No way you said that!" 

"Shut up!" she mumbled in a low voice as she stood up and dusted the snow off of her warm coat. He stood up and hugged her, his laughter now loudly ringing near her ear instantly making her feel warm and proud for making him laugh like that. 

To be continued...

Published date: 25th November 2020

[Edited Date: 24th December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜