𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 - 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍

Friday, December 17th

Ah, the vacations are close, they start next Thursday, 23rd of December. I'm so excited!

Y/N thought to herself as she packed her stuff from her locker, and hummed to a song. This week she's gotten closer to Jimin and everything was flowing smoothly between them, she was still confused by her own feelings, but she tried not to bother too much. It's been slightly more than a week since So-Hyun has been expelled, and Y/N was still cautious about her surroundings. 

"Y/N!" she heard Jimin's squealing behind her, "Can you go home ahead? I need to stay back with Mr. Joon for the new math assignment." he huffed, looking at his watch.

"Sure, study well and help me out later." she swang her backpack over her shoulder and gave Jimin an arrogant pat on the shoulder, "Adios!" she raised her hand in the air with her back facing him, making her look like some sassy celebrity. He chuckled under his breath and headed to Mr. Joon's office.

"Lori, are you busy today?" she casually asked as she walked over to her best friend's locker.

"Yup." Lori nodded with a pout on her lips, "I gotta go home early since I have to help my mom, we're having guests over, it seems like some serious shit. My parents want it to be perfect, so I decided I'll be a good daughter and help out." Y/N laughed and gave her an understanding nod.

"Okay then, see you on Monday!" they shared a quick hug and Y/N walked ahead, completely immersed in these new memes she's found on Instagram. She has learnt how to use her phone way less thanks to Jimin, she was able not to worry too much about her notifications. That didn't stop her from using social media though, just be less of an 'addict'. 

Y/N decided to go to a stationary shop before going home. She loved looking around for colour-pencils, pens, cute notebooks or just use the hell out of the colourful pens on the post-its to try how the pens work. As always, she has spent two hours and a half, exiting the shop almost empty-handed. All she had bought was a notebook, a light-blue decoration-tape and two pens, a purple one and a gold one. 

It was getting dark outside and it was quite chilly outside as Y/N made her way to her house. It was already 5:45 PM, the library was quite far from her home, it would take her at least 20-25 minutes to walk there. Without minding too much about the soon-to-come darkness and the time, she placed her earbuds into her ears, listening to some chill music. 

Y/N had been walking for ten minutes with her aching feet, and that was when she started feeling weird. Feeling as if someone was following her. However, she didn't want to be dramatic or paranoic, so she just decided to take her earbuds out to allow herself to hear any sort of footsteps in the near distance. Uselessly, she pulled her black hood to cover more of her face and looked down, unsure of what to do. 

After five more minutes, the presence of a certain-someone behind her was clear and obvious, making Y/N's palm sweat out of anxiety. The plastic bag almost slipped out of her right hand but she was quick to tighten her grip, so it wouldn't fall and switched to grab it into her left hand instead. That's when her brain clicked like a lamp. 

Jimin...

She thought as she reached into her pocket to grab her phone, and call him. The whole time, she didn't dare to look back at her 'follower'. 

...

"Yes, that's right! X=57." professor Joon pointed at Jimin's answer in his notebook and gave Jimin a pleased nod. The two have been sitting there for almost three hours figuring out Jimin's complex assignment, well, not really for Mr. Joon... "Do you need any more help-" before the teacher's sentence could define itself as a question, the sound of Jimin's phone buzzing cut him off.