32| girlfriend

A/N: If you haven't read chapter 31 that I updated yesterday, you should go back and read that first*

“You’ll never know unless you do it.”

- sel__h

32| girlfriend

I am waiting outside Oliver’s class. My class ended five minutes early—a wonder I know—so I came here to carry out my plan. 

I haven’t seen Oliver since the first period. This is the third period, and I think I should give him another dose. The bell rings. The teacher dismisses the class. I hide in my safe corner as people leave. I am crouching against the wall. Nobody pays attention to me.

Then I see my prey.

Oliver strides this way. He doesn’t have any idea I’m here. He turns the corner. I hug him from behind. 

“Hello,” I say, and I place a kiss on his neck right beneath his ear. Oliver shudders.

Then he grabs my hands in a vice grip and pulls me to his front so I am facing him.

“You!” Oliver says fuming.

“What did I do?” I say with an innocent look. It’s hard to control my laughter. Oliver looks so angry.

“You-you—” Oliver tugs at me, making my body crash with his, “You are—”

“Awesome? Amazing?” I say as Oliver wraps his arms around my waist. “I know that already.”

“You are impossible,” Oliver grunts and leans down to get what he wants. I lean back as far as possible.

“Oliver, I am going to be late. I have to gooo!” I say.

“Then why did you come?” Oliver says with a flat look.

I gaze at him with a soft look. I don’t have to act this time. “To see you.”

Oliver drops his angry look. His features soften. Before I can do anything, he almost lifts me up, hugging me.

That is so sweet. But I am running out of time. So before he lets me go, I take the opportunity to kiss his jaw.

“No. You—” Oliver protests. I remove myself from his arms. I turn around and start to run.

“See you later!” I say before vanishing around the corner, leaving an angry-looking Oliver behind.

Lunchtime rolls around. I take my tray and get food. Then I get to our table. I can see Oliver staring at me even from a distance.

I set my tray down, sitting across from Oliver on Jason’s chair, not beside him where I usually sit.

I grin broadly. Oliver glares at me. God, why is this so fun?

It almost feels like we have gone back to the old days, when Oliver was so annoyed by me that he wouldn’t even acknowledge me. I used to tease him a lot. I should keep that up.