‎ۼ One ‎ ۼ

Lovely's Pov
19 years old

"Lovely! I'm not finna do this shit all the time bruh!" Mezzo my coworker yelled out as I opened the door to my Uber

"I'm sorry! This the last time!" I yelled back laughing as I got into the Uber.

I graduated a few months back and had to get a job in order to stay in my mommas house. I been working at the movie theater for a couple weeks now. Mezzo was one of the first coworkers I became friends with since most of the people don't like me there. Even though I never gave them a reason not too.

Every time it came to bathroom duty, scraping gum off of seats and cleaning the movie rooms I always asked Mezzo to do my half. I don't have much of a problem cleaning, it's just I was not about to clean up a bathroom at my job. All the other stuff I ask him to do for me was because I simply didn't feel like doing it.

"Hello Ms.Lovely, how are you today?" My Uber said greeting me.

"I'm fine sir, and you?" I said while texting my little sister Jordan who was aggravating me about nachos.

"I've been great actually, thank you for asking many people that come by usually don't ask me that." He said chuckling and focusing on the road.

I looked up, smiled and looked back down watching the TikTok Jordan sent me.

"What in the hell is this?" I said to myself while watching this man with a colored wig punch the air and then switch the camera angle and fall back on the bed. All my sister did was be on TikTok all day. Then send me the stupid shit she been watching when she get bored.

"Alrighty Ms.Lovely we have arrived at your destination. Have a good night young lady." The Uber driver said as he waited for me to get out.

"You too and thank you." I said opening the door getting out.

"Oh, you are very welcome." He said as I closed the door and he pulled out.

I walked up to the door pulling out my house key and opening it. I walked in the house seeing my momma and her nigga.

"Hey Ma." I said trying not to make eye contact with him.

"..Hey Lovely." She said squinting at me.

I walked into the kitchen putting my bag and keys down then walked to the refrigerator to get a water. I opened my water sippin it while leaning on the counter. I felt that weird feeling you get when somebody staring at you and my eyes instantly went to my momma and her nigga.

"What?" I said gesturing with my hands.

"So you not gone speak to me?" Boss, my mom's boyfriend asked me.

I chuckled at the fact he even said that. Boss is weird to me and he use my momma for her money, therefore I do not fuck with him.

"Lovely, don't disrespect him! When you see him you need to speak, he is your dad now." She snapped at me. I almost spit my water out so I held my hand over my mouth and swallowed before I spoke.

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara