ۼ Eight ۼ

Lovely's Pov

"What bitch?" He said looking confused as he jogged to his door

I slowly walked behind him as he went to his door opening. As he walked in leaving the door wide open I walked up peeking inside. I heard mumbling that came from a certain part of the house then they moved down to the living room where I could actually see them.

"Why you here uninvited?" I heard him say.

"Because it's your birthday and I wanted to surprise you." I heard her say then seen her placing her hand on his chest dragging it down to his pants. That was kinda pissing me off but I was more stuck on the fact we had the same birthday.

"Nah this ain't about me it's about you. Get out." He said to her as she looked at him with a attitude.

"So you don't want this?" She said opening her robe up exposing her body to him.

"I'll call you but you gotta go right now. I don't like how you here without permission. I'm gone need my key back too." He said looking at her body then back into her eyes. She mugged him slapping the key she had to his house in his hand then grabbing her belongings and walking towards the door.

"Bitch.." she mumbled as she walked passed me.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you clearly I was too focused on that fucked up ass lace you got on." I said with my hand to my ear.

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass!" She said turning around walking towards me slowly.

"You wanna test that theory?" I said walking up to her but was snatched up and brought into Von's house.

"What you wanted to talk about?" He said closing and locking his door.

"For one you didn't have to pull me like that, two I wanted to ask you a few things because I'm a lil confused." I said.

"Ight, what is it." He said dropping down on his couch eating fruit snacks looking at me.

"Happy birthday.. and why did you buy me the car?" I asked still standing at the door.

"Mhm, and because Kayla asked me too." He responded still looking directly at me.

"I thought you didn't like me?" I asked while walking closer.

"Who said I did?" He said then looking away.

"Okay so why you bought me the car if you don't like me?" I said confused.