ۼ Sixteen ۼ

Kayla's Pov/Third Person

"Now im sittin here with a heart so coolld, that's why you hear my pain in everyyy noteee

"Now im sittin here with a heart so coolld, that's why you hear my pain in everyyy noteee." Kayla sang Riley Lanez song. Mumbling the words she heard Aries screaming from the living room.

"This boy and this game is gonna be the death of me." She said rolling her eyes. 

Reaching over turning up her music to block out the sound, she applied her setting powder and danced in the mirror proud of the new makeup look she created. 

Knock knock

"yea!" she yelled over the music.

"Something wrong with Aries." Jordan said opening the door with a worried face. 

As jordan opened the door kayla turned the music off and jogged to where Aries was only to find him on his knees crying . Kayla stood in shook with her mouth open then grabbed his head placing it on her stomach as he sobbed. 

"Babe was what's wrong??" Kayla said confused then getting on her knees with him then grabbing his hands.

"They took my lil sis." he sobbed.

"What?"

"My sister is gone, and i wasn't there to protect her."

Kayla then understood that he lost his younger sister which she didn't even know he had. She didn't know how the girl  passed but she felt sorry for him. She comforted Aries as he continued to cry. 

"I'm sorry that this happened to you.." she whispered holding him.

"Nah, this wasn't supposed to happen.. Whoever did this shit is a dead man." He said pushing away from her about to leave out the door.

Kayla grabbed his arm trying to calm him down. "Wait, Aries listen, I know you just lost someone that means the world to you but babe you can't act off your emotions. Please just stay the night and calm down first." 

"Kayla let me go.. I'm warning you." he responded snatching away from her again but this time more rough.

"Wait please.." she followed him as he kept walking ignoring her.

"I can help." she shouted out catching his attention and he turned back around ready to listen. Her hands shook nervously because she didn't even want to be apart of something like this but for Aries she would do anything to keep him in her life and out of danger.  

Author: The prices of taking that damn D!ck

"I'm listening." 

"I got a few friends who can tag along and get the job done. Just promise me you won't do anything stupid without telling me first Aries." She said walking closer to him.

"Ight, I promise i'll tell you everything." 

"Alright.. I just need your sister name and who she's associated with like friends."