ۼ Seven ۼ

Lovely's Pov

It's been a week since that incident with boss has happened. I haven't did much lately but lay in bed and have people bring me food. I feel like I'm losing myself. I may have support from my siblings but I need it from my mom the most.

My mom doesn't believe me and it hurts. My little sister has been staying with us which isn't the best idea but our only option right now. I just needed to go somewhere by myself and just breathe. I couldn't just sit around feeling like shit on my birthday. The past is now the past I'm just lucky enough to say I made it out.

"Happy birthday to you!" My siblings sang walking in my room with a mini cake that had the number 20 on the top.

"Aw thank y'all." I said smiling at them sitting up in the bed. She brought the cake to me to make a wish and I blew out the candle.

"Get ready because we have to give you your birthday gift." Kayla said with a big smile.

"Birthday gift?" I said squinting.

"Yea get dolled up." She said as they left out the room.

I got up out the bed taking a quick shower. I curled my hair and put on a purple silky dress and black heels. Lastly I proceeded to do my makeup, nothing drastic just a natural beat. Once I was finished they blind folded me and walked me out the room.

Birthday fit!

"Sheesh" "Damn""Oh shit"

"Sheesh"
"Damn"
"Oh shit"

I heard as I'm being walked around.

"Who all in here I thought it was just y'all." I asked as we continued to move.

"It's a couple of guys and from the ones you know meechie Troy and Von." Kayla said.

"And who?" I stuck my neck out.

"Von-" she said and as soon as she said it I instantly tried to take my blindfold off.

"Lovely what are you doing stop." Kayla said as everybody laughed.

"Hell nah, y'all might try to throw me in the back of a van." I said as she pulled my hands back down.

"Okay watch your step." She said as I carefully stepped down.

"You can take it off now." Toni said.

As I took the blindfold off and opened my eyes I was shook by what I seen. It was a car. The white range I've always wanted.

"Y'all pranking me? Who car this is?" I asked walking around the car.

"It's yours." Toni said with his arm on Kayla shoulder.