ۼ Twelve ۼ

Dayvon (Von) Pov

*iPhone alarm rings*

"Shit.." I sighed grabbing my phone turning my alarm off. It was 8:30 in the morning. I had to be at the trap in less than an hour.

I rolled over in my bed seeing shorty still sleep laying on her stomach. Her legs and arms was everywhere and she barely had covers on her.

"Aye, get up." I said hitting the back of her thigh. She didn't get up so I did it again.

*WHAM*

"Goddamn shit fuck ah shit bitch oou."  She said lifting up rubbing her thigh.

"Watch yo mouth." I said getting out my bed to stretch then sat back down. I went to sleep with no shirt on and Calvin Klein white boxers. But since Kayla sister was here I threw on some red jogger shorts.

"Why you did that?" She asked trying to look back at her thigh that was red.

"My bad Ian know that I hit you that hard." I said getting up out the bed stretching.

"Huh?" She said standing up walking over to my mirror in the bathroom looking at the mark right underneath her booty.

"Damn.." she mumbled.

I didn't have no time to drop shorty off to Kayla crib. I'm pretty sure she didn't have nothing else better to do anyway so she really ain't have a choice but to come to me.

"Aye you want something from ihop?" I asked while pulling out my phone going to the DoorDash app.

"Im fine I just want you to take me home." She said coming back into the room limping then stood in front of me.

"Nah, you gotta come with me. I gotta be somewhere and I don't got the time to drop you off right now." I replied walking pass her grabbing my clothes to take a shower. The fact that she was standing in front of me kinda turned me on.

She was fine as hell but difficult. I can't just be with anybody. Girls like her will make me put my hands on them for playing with me. So I don't even try to think about it a relationship with her.

"What you mean go with you, I'm not going no where without my phone. There's no telling who will call me." She said following behind me to my dresser then into the bathroom.

"What? You tryna get in this bitch wit me or sum?" I asked her pointing at the shower. She rolled her eyes and walked out the room as I watched her ass move. I shook my head closing the bathroom door and hoped in the shower. When I came out the shower she was still sitting on the bed with her bra and panties on.