ۼ Nine ۼ

Lovely's Pov

2 months later

2 months later

I have officially moved out of my sister house and got my own place. Jordan had my room at Kayla's, I had a boyfriend, and I also had the same job that Kayla had. I had Kayla train me for these past 2 months on stitching and treating wounds. I was doing pretty good but I still needed practice. I haven't spook to Von since our birthday, I only see him from time to time when I'm at Kayla's.

I was in the bathroom putting on my clothes. I had just gotten out the shower and was going over to Kayla house so we can take Jordan to the doctor. She hasn't been feeling well lately. My phone rang as I put on my underwear and white jeans. I walked over to my phone that stopped ringing and seen 5 missed calls from my boyfriend.

Aw shit

I ringed him up twice and he didn't answer his phone. I put my phone down and continued to get dressed. After putting my baby blue jacket on I brushed my hair up into a ponytail and sat on my bed putting on my shoes.

As I'm doing that I hear banging on my door that only seemed to get louder. I jumped off the bed and ran to the door opening looking confused at who it was.

"Why you ban-" I said

"Why tf you wasn't answering your phone? You cheatin on me?" Cedric said as he gripped my throat walking inside then closing my door locking it. I tried to speak but couldn't so he let me go.

"I was in the fucking shower! What's wrong with you!" I yelled while rubbing my neck that now had a red mark.

Cedric was very jealous and sometime controlling. I didn't realize this until a month of us dating. He didn't show this side of him when we was talking.

"Man who in here?" He said walking around grabbing me by my jacket.

"Man get tf off me. I'm a real ass gangsta don't be grabbing up on me like that." I said snatching his hand off my jacket.

"Yea Ight, why you all dressed up." He said getting in my face.

"Because I gotta take my si-" I said

He grabbed my hips viciously slamming my body into his and started kissing me.

"Cedric. I gotta go to somewhere." I said as he kept kissing me walking me towards the couch. He layed me down and then started unbuckling my pants and I grabbed his hands.

"Cedric no I'm not ready for all that yet." I told him as he got frustrated again.

"What is it, do you not want me or sum." He said in anger getting off of me.