ۼ Eleven ۼ

Lovely's Pov

"Jordan!" Kayla screamed out as Jordan slammed her door close

"Jordan!" Kayla screamed out as Jordan slammed her door close. Kayla walked to the room to go talk to her while Toni left the house mad as hell. Yet I was still looking at Cedric who laughed and giggled with Meechie and Troy while I waited for him to acknowledge me. Von walked pass me sitting on the couch behind me. I walked up to Cedric with my arms folded and cleared my throat.

"Oh shit.." Meechie said as he stopped laughing and walked away with Troy sitting with Von watching me and Cedric.

"Where you been at? And why you didn't call me back?" I asked him.

"I been busy and my phone was dead." He responded.

"Let me see it?" I told him putting my hand out.

"Man for what it's dead." He said sucking his teeth.

"Lies, if it's dead let me see?" I said squinting my eyes.

"The fuck I gotta lie for? You just trippin as usual bruh." He mugged me.

"So you ain't been with no bitches?" I said shaking my head knowing he was gonna lie.

"No! damn stop fucking questioning me." He said getting in defensive mode.

"So what tf is this on yo shirt!" I said gripping his shirt then letting it go. He had a makeup Stain on him and he also smelled like perfume and sex. I was a virgin but I wasn't clueless I knew what sex smelled like I had a older sister and brother.

"Man get yo ass on somewhere.. you keep tryna show off and gone get yo ass dropped right in front of these same niggas." He said shaking his head up and down.

"Nah fuck that you wanna make me look stupid right?" I said getting in his face.

"You cheating on me Cedric? Cause I smell it on you and getting very defensive." I said trying to get under his skin.

"I'm gone bruh. Call me when you get yo self together." He said as he walked towards the door. I got angry because Cedric always made it seem like I was doing something and here it is he was the one doing me dirty.

As Cedric walked out on me I shook my head walking to the kitchen and started stressing about the situation. I actually liked him but I know he was cheating on me I just couldn't prove it. I seen some Hennessy on the counter, it was half left in the bottle. I didn't drink liquor at all but I was pouring up tonight.

I popped the top off drinking it straight from bottle.

"Damn this shit nasty... fuck it." I said after one gulp and started drinking the little bit that was left.