ۼ Six ۼ

Toni's Pov
23 years old

Toni's Pov 23 years old

"Damn keisha." I grunted as I got head from my baby momma. As she deep throated, I heard my phone ring. I looked over at my phone seeing it's my lil sister Lovely calling me. I made keisha stop, zipping my pants up I grabbed the phone answering.

"Toni figure out where Jordan is and meet me at Kayla's house. DON'T LET HER GO HOME." She said crying into the phone. Before I could say anything she hung up on me.

"Aye keisha ima hit you up later." I said hopping up running out the house FaceTiming Jordan.

"Yes?" She answered pointing the phone at the ceiling.

"Send me your location." I said starting the car.

"But I though-"

"Send me yo fuckin location!" I said cutting her off. Once she sent me the location I hung up the phone and sped over to where she was. I arrived outside blowing the horn letting her know I'm here.

Something was off, she was walking weird like something on her hurted. Plus her face was red.

"Bye Jordan." The lil girl said waving at my sister who Wobbled to the car.

"Why the fuck you walking like that?" I asked her while she got in the back seat.

"Uh I had fell trying to get outside fast. What happen  I thought lovely was suppose to get me." She said changing the subject.

"I don't know she called me crying and told me to come get you." I said driving to Kayla's house.

____________________________________
Kayla Pov
21 years old

I stood in my kitchen shaking my leg waiting for Jordan and Toni

I stood in my kitchen shaking my leg waiting for Jordan and Toni. It was just me and lovely in the house at the moment and she was sleeping. I put meechie and Troy out because this was now a family moment. Hearing my phone ring I instantly grabbed it answering it hearing my mom screaming.

"Where the fuck is lovely!? She think she gone try to seduce my man and kick his ass when she can't have her way with him! Why she even at my damn house matter of fact I'm coming up there and I'm gone beat her ass!" Mom screamed through the phone as Toni and Jordan walked inside.

"Ma if that's what he told you he is lying! Lovely came her with bruises all over her and a mouth full of blood what the hell is you talking about!" I screamed back tearing up.

"Those marks are fake he would never hit her she probably used makeup!" She screamed back at me.

"Wow ma since when did you put a man over your children huh? Since when did he become so important Or is it because you just don't like lovely! He don't even do shit for you why are you on his side!" I screamed letting out tears of anger.

"Get off my phone girl and I'm coming to get my damn baby!" She screamed hanging up.

I threw my phone breathing hard pacing in my kitchen.

"Hey hey hey, calm down what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Boss... Boss." I said shaking my head tryna get out.

"Boss what? What happen?" Toni asked me looking down at me folding his arms.

"Jordan go in the room with lovely." I said looking at her wobbling to the room. I don't know what the hell wrong with her but we gone see about that later. Once she was in the room I told Toni what lovely told me.

"Where tf he at!" Toni said slamming his fist on the counter.

"I don't know he might still be at mommy house." I said shaking me head.

"And she believe what the fuck he said?" Toni said folding his arms.

"Yep, talking about she coming over here to get Jordan and she gone beat lovely ass. Toni I'm gone tell you right now don't even fuxkin TRY that shit you did with lovely on me. Momma may be our momma but today will be the day she is a bitch on the street." I said looking him dead in the eye. I knew he understood when he didn't say anything.

After waiting a few moments for my mom to arrive I heard banging on my door then it opened.

"Jordan! Let's go!" She screamed out.

"Jordan don't come out that room." I said and Jordan didn't come out. I know that this was putting her in a difficult situation because she lived with my mom, but we gotta make some arrangements if he was gonna be there.

"Kayla don't fuckin play with me." She said walking up into my house.

"Get out my house." I said following her.

"Ma just go." Toni said low. He knew what was gonna happen and he knew he couldn't stop it because I'll fuck him up too. I was a small but strong bitch.

"Ian going no damn where!" She yelled getting in my face.

"Get out my face AND my house." I said laughing.

"Or what? What tf you gone do? Huh?" She said coming closer to me.

"Once again get out! Or I'm gone put yo ass out!" I said stepping up to her.

"I ain't going no-" she said as I snatched her by her hair and repeatedly punch her in her face while dragging her to the door. Blood was all over my floors. I opened the door and kicked her twice in her face then threw her out my door slamming it then locking it.

Toni didn't say nothing to me neither did he look at me, I walked over getting pine sol and the mop to clean up the blood and slowly cried. As I cried Toni came over hugging me telling me that it'll be okay and one day she'll forgive me.

It hurt me more than anything knowing that I had to brutally beat the woman who birthed and raised me. But I had to do what I had to do to protect my siblings. My mother acted as if Boss was all that mattered right now. At this point I didn't even know if Jordan was being touched. So I decided to get her checked out by the doctors soon.

// AUTHOR - READER DISCUSSION //

Very very short chapter yall! I just wanted to update twice a day. Hope you guys liked this and please please please ⤵️

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE 🗳