ۼ Two ۼ

Dayvon (Von) Pov
21 years old

I sat on Kayla couch with my legs open eating fruit snacks and watching Dextor's laboratory

I sat on Kayla couch with my legs open eating fruit snacks and watching Dextor's laboratory. She kept staring at me so I addressed her cause I'm a real ass nigga.

"Fuck you lookin at?" I said

"You should talk to my sister." She said smiling hard as hell.

"Nah, I'm good off that." I responded

"Why not? Y'all act just alike." She said coming standing behind me.

"Kayla get tf from behind me." I said

"What is wrong with you? You stay hostile for no reason." She laughed while this girl who had on Nike skin tight shorts and a white beater came down the hallway looking at us then coming towards Kayla. She had way more ass than Kayla did. This couldn't be her sister. Kayla was way slimmer.

"Kayla, can you take me to the mall?" She said with her hands on her hips. Shorty was standing in my way blocking my view. I pushed her lower back to move her out the way making her stumble.

"Don't touch me." She said while getting in my face.

I bit my bottom lip putting my fruit snacks down and stood up hovering over her and she looked up at me not fazed. This girl just don't know me yet.

"Uh uh Von no this my sister chill out. Lovely don't do it, he's not what you want trust me." Kayla told her sister standing in between us. She knew I would fuck this girl up in front of her and she wouldn't be able to do shit to stop me.

"Von but can you please take her there?" She asked

"Hell nah." We both said.

"Come on please I don't have my car right now and Lovely stop being stubborn because yo ass need the damn ride." Kayla said and smirked. I thought about it for a second.

"Hurry tf up." I said talking to Lovely.

She rolled her eyes as she went to go change. I watched as she walked back to the room and then waited outside by the car.  I guess I'll get something too.

———————————————————————————

Lovely Pov