ۼ Ten ۼ

Cedric Pov

(This is occurring while lovely is at the doctor with Kayla and Jordan

(This is occurring while lovely is at the doctor with Kayla and Jordan.)

"Ight I'm pulling up na." I said hanging up the phone going to meet up with Meechie. Meechie was who I got my weed from. He cool to be around bro really bring good vibes. I blasted music while speeding through different lanes. Pullin up to the spot I seen Meechie, his homeboy and this nigga who I never seen with dreads with a few of em was blonde.

"What up wit you boy." I said dapping meechie up.

"Coolin coolin." He responded and passed me the bag of weed while I passed him the money.

"Aye don't you talk to Kayla lil sista?" Meechie homeboy asked. I looked at him confused.

"Who Kayla?" I asked while rolling up.

"Nah he don't kno Kayla, but that's lovely sister." Meechie informed me. I shook my head understanding now while licking the wrap.

"I hope you don't be beatin on that girl cause nigga I know you got issues. Her brother don't even play that shit." Meechie told me.

"Nah.. we get into physical fights sometimes but ion be abusing her, if she stay out my phone we wouldn't have them type of problems." I said not caring about her brother.

"Ah nah this nigga trippin, you cheatin on a female that bad? Her pussy must be garbage." Meechie homebody told me while the one with the dreads stood on the wall texting.

"Hell yeah I cheat, she won't let me get between her legs. She say she a virgin but ion believe that shit she prolly stalling cause she scared of dick." I said starting to light the blunt. The one with dreads dapped the guys up and left and we talked for a few more minutes.

"Imma catch y'all niggas later Ight." I said dapping them up, then getting in my car to leave. Let me call this girl to see where she at. I called her phone and on the first ring she answered.

Yea she know better now.

"Hello?" She said.

"Where tf you at?" I asked smoking while driving.

"I'm still with my sisters here at the clinic." She sighed.

"What you don't wanna talk to me or sum, sounded like I'm aggravating you when you said that?" I said questioning her to start a argument.

"Cedric I don't have time for this shit, it's too much on my mind right now. Why when you call me we always have to argue. That shit get anno-" she ranted as I hung up on her to answer another call. I wasn't tryna hear that shit anyway.

"Hey daddy." Terrany said while standing in her lingerie.

"Damn, where you at?" I said licking my lips looking at her body.