ۼ Three ۼ

Lovely's Pov

"Lovely."

"Where you at girl."

I heard sounds of someone calling me while I was sleeping. I closed my eyes tighter trying to ignore it and get more rest. It was like 9 in the morning and I called off for work since that incident had happened. I just wanted to be left alone.

"Lovely! Wake up." I heard as my brother Toni came into the room bending down by my bed waking me up.

"What?" I Rubbing my eyes looking confused.

"Who jumped you?" He asked as he softly grabbed my hand looking at it stitched neatly. By his facial expression I can see that he was furious.

"How you knew I was fighting?" I said blinking my eyes trying to focus.

"Man answer my question." He said sucking his teeth.

"Some random girls. It's no big deal I beat they ass." I said in my tired voice stretching and feeling a little pain in my palm and wrist.

"What you mean look at yo damn hand." He said with a mugg on his face.

"Toni I did this when I tried to stab them with the Heineken bottle." I said looking at him as he stood up straight pacing in the room.

"Why did they even come at you side ways?" He asked with his hands out.

"They probably thought I was fuckin Von." I said shrugging my shoulders standing up walking out the room and into the kitchen.

"Watch yo mouth and who is Von?" He asked following me out the room.

"I'm grown and I don't know, I think he one of Kayla's homeboy?" I said fixing me a bowl of lucky charms.

"So you hanging with niggas you don't know now?" He asked me while he snatched the lucky charms from me putting it back and grabbed the Frosted Flakes and a bowl.

"You askin to many questions bruh, and I needed a ride to the mall. Kayla car wasn't here and my cash-app was down." I responded pouring milk into the bowl and handing it to him. I walked over to the dish rack and grabbed two spoons handing him one.

"It's my job you my lil sister and I need to make sure you good at all times. Why you ain't just call me?" He asked putting the milk back in the fridge and taking the spoon.

"Because Ian fuck with you at that moment." I said keeping it real. I don't know why he acting like we didn't get into a whole fight that same day.