NEED TO KNOW

Hello everyone! Welcome to my second story! Before you begin reading, there are a few things I need to discuss. In this story, the relationship between the main character and Nightmare will START off as a PLATONIC relationship before it turns into a ROMANTIC one as you will find out when you start reading.

THIS STORY WILL HAVE SENSITIVE TOPICS!!! Such as:

• bullying
• abuse
• violence
• depression and thoughts of self worth; positively and negatively
•death

This WILL have SOME gore in it but not until the middle and last part of the story. The main character will start to get dark as the story progresses due to her unique SOUL.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ BE PREPARED FOR SOME MAJOR FLUFF AND A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE OF PURE FEELS!

Since our octoboi needs some love!~

There will be some cursing but not much since I have a smol bean roaming around at the start.

I have read many UnderTale Fanfictions (if you haven't seen my library) and am aware of the lore that comes with it; such as SOUL bonding, different types of SOUL traits and what they are capable of, etc. For my OC, I sort of created my own type of SOUL which I will explain in the next update.

There will be music in here to go with some of the chapters. You can start the song as soon as you start reading unless I warn you otherwise at the beginning of the chapter. I will try not to post as many Author's Notes since I find them annoying unless absolutely necessary! My chapters will be a bit long as well, so I'll apologize beforehand.

Sorry. 😅

🔥 THIS STORY WILL BE A SLOW BURN 🔥

I believe I have covered most of the topics that I needed to point out. So without further ado, I hope you enjoy the story!

BeanZ96 out! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ