Introduction

In this world there are the admins and the Watchers. Some centuries ago they decided to make an alliance together but "The Council" was created only a few years ago. There were 15 Mains at the beginning, but now days only 13 of them are alive. They lead in a world called "The Main World d". The 13 that are still alive and either called "Main Watcher" or "Main admin". And then their leader is called "Main leader". Then there are 12 others called "The lead admins/Watchers". And the lowest tier is "The rookie admins/Watcher". After them are "The normals". The Mains and Leads +5 of the Rookies are called "The Originals". Any other people added to The Council later on can't become an Original.

A few months ago things started going crazy after someone summoned a dangerous creature called "Error". Error is really powerful and The Mains are having trouble trying to defeat it. When this story begins, Error has just been temporarily defeated. But it still keeps coming back before someone manages to permanently kill it.

With the main and lead and rookie admins/Watchers there are white winged Watchers and server admins. They are not as powerful as the main and lead and rookie ones.

Then there are the black winged Watchers. They are either staying hidden with their own leader or under Error's control.

The main leader:
-Alden

The main admins:
-Edita
-Irwin
-Mao
-Quinn
-Upton
-Winslow

The main Watchers:
-Chet
-Godiva
-Kasen
-Oskari
-Sherenidy
-Xelqua

+The Watchers that are also admins are:
-Alden
-Sherenidy
-Xelqua

The lead admins:
-Blake
-Friede
-Jaylee
-Ned
-Reed
-Van

The lead Watchers:
-Dexter
-Haylie
-Lyndon
-Peyton
-Tatton
-Yenny

Mains = golden and purple

Main admin/Watcher
Admins have a light purple robe, golden wings.
Watchers have a really dark purple robe, white wings with some purple feathers, white mask covering their eyes, purple halo.
Watcher/admin: like Watchers but only purple wings.

Leads: Blue

Lead admin/Watcher
Admins have light blue robe, light blue wings.
Watchers have a really dark blue robe, white wings with some blue feathers, white mask covering their purple eyes, purple halo.

Rookies: Red

Rookie admin/Watcher
Admins have light red robe, light red wings.
Watchers have really dark red robe, white wings with some red feathers, white mask covering their purple eyes, purple halo.

Normals: Green

Normal admin/Watcher
Admins have light green wings.
Watchers have dark green robe, white wings, white mask covering their purple eyes, purple halo.

If I Lead Watcher or admin dies, the highest ranked from the Rookies becomes a Lead. If Main Watcher or admin dies, they continue without adding a new one.

Also this story might have blood and deaths or something else like that!
But no shipping involved! Note: The Mains and Leads are close and call each other siblings! So no romance between them even if it might seem like it sometimes!

Words: 488

(This story was edited 13.2.2021, not much thought. Only small fixing!)