Chapter 1

Jisung stepped out of his apartment, breathing in the misty and chill air. He rested on the railing, looking out from the second floor. He smiled softly, watching the sunrise over the horizon. He heard footsteps approach him, stopping and standing next to him.

“Good morning Minho,” He said softly, looking up at the older.

The older drank his tea, looking down at the younger. “Morning Sungie…” He yawned slightly, turning away from him.

Jisung sat up, putting his hood up. “Spring is coming.”

Minho smiled. “Perfect time to start growing stuff.”

Jisung nodded, looking up at him. He knew his neighbor loved to grow plants and that spring would be the perfect time for things to start to bloom. He originally met him that winter, only a few months ago, when it was the most chill of days, days where plants didn’t dare to grow. And when the heater didn’t work in his place so he had to pile up blankets at night.

Minho turned around, going back inside. Jisung went back into his own place, closing the door. A soft heat went over his body as he smiled. He went over to his bedroom, flopping down onto his warm bed. He heard his front door open and close, soft footsteps scattering into the rooms. He felt something soft jump onto his bed, rubbing their body against his body.

He looked up, giggling. He grabbed them, cuddling them close. “Good morning Dori!” She looked up, meowing into his face. He smiled, kissing her forehead. She meowed more, rubbing her face into his. She began to rub her body all over him, collapsing onto his lap.

A heavier weight sat on his bed. “Sorry about her. She got into the catnip I had hidden.” He gently grabbed her, cuddling her. Two other cats jumped onto the bed, cuddling into their cat dad. Minho smiled, petting them. “Do you have work today?”

He shook his head. “No, not til Monday.”

Minho smiled. “You wanna go to the store with me to get some flowers to buy?” He asked, petting Dori and her needy self before she got away from him, going over to Jisung and laying on his lap.

Jisung nodded and smile. “Sure! I’ll love to come!”

Minho looked up at him. “Is around 12 good for you?”

“Yeah, that sounds good. I don’t have any plans for the day.”

Minho nodded, standing up. “I’ll be heading back to my place.” He looked down at his 3 cats, who were lying on Jisung’s bed, already fast asleep and snuggling into the warm blankets. Jisung giggled, gently petting their purring bodies. “Guess they’ll be staying here. You know to let them out of your room and then back into my room, right?”

“Yeah! I know to do that!” He nuzzled his face into Soonie. “Don’t want this baby to almost run away again!” He said in a tiny baby voice, cooing over the animal.

Minho smiled, leaning down and kissing each cat’s forehead. “Bye babies!!” He giggled softly, waving goodbye to Jisung before leaving.

Jisung looked down at the cats on his bed. “Who’s your dad, me or Minho?” They meowed nothing as they were asleep. He sighed and smiled softly, petting the sleeping Dori. He heard a soft purr come from the cat, smiling more.

Hello, my name is Emberly and welcome to my new story! I hope you stick around!

Until we meet again
! Emberly !