Entry #4

Diary,

I have caught Asmodeus reading from you. She tells me that is normal for siblings to do, but when I asked the others they had no clue. Besides that, she was incredibly upset by what I had written, and told me I was not ugly nor a plank of wood.

It's quite easy for her to say, now isn't it? She's tall, leggy and blonde, with an enormous bosom and a large ass. I'm short, dumpy and black haired, with only pectorals and a flat plain of an ass. While she's waltzing around with her servants inventing new sexualities (except for gay. No clue where that came from.) I'm up here doing all the work and getting nothing in return.

Of course, she's gone and told Leviathan. He can't say anything either. He has waltzed in in his swim trunks, soaked with water and baring his abdominals to everybody. He too has blonde hair, but he has sea green eyes compared to Assie's blue, and he is muscular. I have been told he has a nice butt, but he's always swimming or screwing and so I have never been able to see.

"You aren't ugly, Bebe." He says. Compared to you, I am disgusting. I'm disgusting compared to everybody here, just because you've spent more time as a fucking sea snake to tell doesn't mean it's true.

I will leave you be now. I'm going to beat them with a stick.

Beelzebub