Foreword

Some mere questions linger within my head. Having a sleuth by your side, isn't it nice? I mean, unveiling the mysteries of a crime and detecting the odds from each one? However, what happens after justice was served? Is it over? Or just another start of peril?

This humble creation is a product of my inspiration from Detective Conan — the anime that almost everyone has known.

One day, I thought about something. Kung may Phantom Thief — which I were pertaining to Kaitou Kid — dapat mayroon ding Phantom Detective! It was silly, pardon me. I was at the very young age at that time.

Sherlock Holmes, as well, the greatest fictional detective ever lived. The books has encouraged me to work on somewhere my imaginations could settle. I wanted my own version of Sherly.

"The one who does the unexpected wins," Dazai Osamu said — no, not the author but the anime character. Actually, this book has no particular ending ending at first. That mere quote helped me fill the void, nonetheless.

Just for head ups, this story wasn't written to make the readers pleased — this contained some of my daydreams to please myself. Sorry for being selfish. (So, it's sorta immature-ish.)

As for the caution, typographical and grammatical errors are ahead. For the nth time, nobody is perfect. You might encounter loopholes but everything seemed organized in my perspective so feel free to be a critic. Also, the story has a dull start — as for majority. Hence, I ask for patience. I genuinely offer my gratitude to you, whose eyes were caught by the book.

Finally, this is for you, who bled my heart yet kept me waiting.

–– : ––