Preview

I hope you like this story about Cloud and Lightning Romance!

- Karin or KarinxStrawberryCake

_______________________________________________________________________________

I look outside of my big window. The beach is calm and the children play in the waters. I smiled. Cocoon is safe. Everything is back to its safe place again.

I then lay down onto the couch that I was sitting on. Putting my hands onto my stomach and started thinking. When do I start working again? The other jobs sounds boring. Waitress? Nah, that sounds boring and I don't want to wear something frilly. Life guard? Well I do save lives, but I want to do something that involves using my Blazefire Saber.

I sighed deeply.

"What's wrong?"

I move my head to the side to see a boy with white hair, blue eyes, orange jacket, and a blue handkerchief around his neck. Hope.

I sit up and pat the couch next to me. Hope sits down. "So, what's on your mind today? It's like you're in daze and you can't get back."

I pat Hope's shoulder. "Tell me Hope. Who is helping out around my house and Serah's?"

He closed his eyes and pats his arm in a rhythm. Then Hope opens his eyes. "Well, Fang sells fish in the markets and restaurant and Vanille works at a day care for children."

My eyebrow went up. "And Snow?"

Hope grins. "Well, Snow takes Serah on rides and fun places that she likes to go."

I let my head drop. "Idiot."

Hope laughs and then stops when he looks out of the window. "Hey, Lightning. What's that on the shore?"

I turn around and see a boy around my age, face down on the sand, and holding a big sword. He didn't look like he was breathing from where I am.