Chapter 3: The suprise

Charlie is going sing wonder what the is.

(It was Thursday afternoon and everyone who was invited was there. Alastor wondered where was Charlie. Maybe she still getting dressed. He thought in his mind. He walked upstairs to Charlie's room. He knocked on the door. Charlie opened the door a little bit to who was. She saw Alastor. She blushed and shut the door in his before he say anything to her.)

  (He had a smile of confusion on his face. He went back downstairs. Then he saw Angel on go to the stage that for some reason they had. He heard Angel speak some about a surprise. Angel stopped talking and sat down on a chair near a trumpet, he also some other demons with Instruments. The music started to play.)

(When the song was playing, Alastor snapped his fingers and tapped his foot a lit bit off the ground. He loved the sound of 1920s music. In the middle of the song, Charlie began to look over at Alastor.)

  (Alastor was stock to see almost everyone looking at him. He turned his head for the other way to not letting the others look at him blushing. When then song was done everyone clapped. Alastor saw Charlie wearing a beautiful blue dress.)

      (This is what her dress looks like)

(To Alastor she looked like someone he knew before he died. She was sweet, loving and kind. He went over to Charlie as she got off the stage. Angel was with Vaggie and Husk. He gave Charlie a kiss on her hand.)

  (He fallowed charlie to the bar with Angel, Vaggie, Niffty and Husk. Hours go by and everyone from left. Vaggie, Charlie and Niffty went upstairs to go to bed. While Angel, Husk and Alastor were still downstairs talking about guys stuff.)

Words: 305