Chpater 9: Addison or Charlotte

(The next morning, Alastor woke up before Charlie. Quickly got dressed in his normal tux, that he grabbed from his room last night.  He walked downstairs leaving Charlie a note. He saw Angel and Husk sitting on the couch.)

Alastor: hello, there my fellow gentlemen.

(They turned to see Alastor downstairs.)

Husk: hey Alastor.

Angel: sweet cheeks, good morning.

(Angel, then gave Alastor a smug look.)
Angel: hey husk, didn't you hear any moaning last night?

  Husk: actually yes, I did. But it wasn't that loud.

(Angel and husk looked at Alastor. Alastor was blushing from embarrassment because of  those two. He walked away from them to grab some coffee. He came towards them while looking at them with a glare of embarrassment.)

Husk: so how did Charlie feel? Did she feel good to fuck or not?

Alastor: Husk! Why would you ask that?

Husk: what it's been a long since you've fucked someone else. Alastor, just be careful with because she's literally the fucking Princess of fucking hell.
Does she reminded you of Addison, or is it Charlotte?

Angel: Wait, you fucked two babes?

Alastor: they were the same. She didn't care if people called her Addison or Charlotte.

(Alastor said. Angel looked surprised at Alastor. Alastor walked away from them and walked upstairs to wake up Charlie.)

  (When he opened the door, he saw Charlie had woken up, but in the covers during something. She looked at him and a cute, then the smile turned a pain smile. 'The same smile she gave me last night.' He gave same desiring smile to her. He closed the door and locked, then got undressed. Charlie, then took her fingers out of the bed covers and placed them on her lips. Alastor saw that her fingers were wet, he gave her chuckle. He then joined her in her the bed.)

Words: 320
The next chapter is another smut chapter. Stay tuned....