Chapter 7: father visting

(The unknown figure walked into the hotel, then spoke.)

unknown: I'm only there to see my daughter.

  (The unknown figure said as he sat down on a chair. Husk went upstairs to wake up Charlie. She was still sleeping for last night. He knocked on her door. Few minutes later, he opened it, but fully and he saw something he couldn't unsee. He saw Charlie and Alastor making out on her bed. Husk quickly closed the door , but quietly for they wouldn't they're watched. Husk knocked again. This time they heard.)

Charlie: who is it?

    Husk: it's husk, Charlie. There's someone downstairs who wants to see.

  (Charlie nodded at Alastor, whispered something into his ear.)

Charlie: *whispering* I'll deal with you later.
  (Alastor began to turn red as a tomato. Charlie got up from the bed.)

Charlie: I'll be there in few minutes, husk. I just need to get change.

  (She told husk. He left the door, making him blush from embarrassment. Everyone looked at husk. A couple minutes later, Charlie came down the stairs. She was stocked to see the unknown figure sitting on a chair. She ran towards the unknown figure to give him a hug .)

Charlie: dad! I can't believe you're here, but why?

   Lucifer: I'm here to see how you were doing. So are you still dating Vaggie? (He asked Charlie. She shook her head.) Lucifer: Charlie, I'm sorry.

    Charlie: no, we're still friends, but I'm dating someone else. I hope you don't get mad at me.

Lucifer: well, if he/she makes you happy,then I'll be happy. Goodbye my daughter. I'll see again soon.

(Lucifer said as he walked away from his daughter, then left the hotel. 'Was that it?' Everyone in the hotel thought. Alastor  come downstairs wearing his normal tux. He went grab some coffee. Vaggie, Angel, Niffy, and Alastor were talking. Husk saw Charlie, he walked up towards, sat her down on the couch. He began to talk to her quietly.)

   Husk: Charlie, when I went upstairs to tell you that your dad was here. I accidentally opened the door, a little bit and I saw you and Alastor making out. Please don't get mad.

   (Husk said to Charlie. She blushed from embarrassment. She looked at Al, then looked at Husk. She told him to not tell anyone about that, He promised. That night Alastor and Charlie continued making out with her.)

Words: 403