Chapter 15: An overlord is in love!

(Alastor knew that Friday was a celebration for the reunion of overlords during the past three centuries. Alastor knew that he couldn't bring Charlie because she knew all about the overlord reunion. 'Why can't I bring Charlie? Maybe it's because she's the princess and Lucifer doesn't want her to get hurt.' He thought.)

(As Alastor was getting dressed for the reunion, he was just wearing his normal clothes. He knew that he have to try to keep his relationship with Charlie a secret. But just as he was walking out of the hotel, Charlie stopped him.)

Charlie: Alastor, please don't get drunk or doing anything that could ruin the hotel's reputation.

Alastor: I promise, my darling.

(Alastor said as he walked out. As he came close to the castle, he knew that Lucifer was there. He began to become a bit nervous. But he walked in the castle to see almost all of the overlords there. He became more because none of them knew about their relationship, but Lucifer and Lilith. Alastor began look around the ball room that the overlords were in. Suddenly Alastor bumped into Vox. Vox gave him a angry glare. Alastor kept holding his smile.)

Velvet: Vox! Valentino wants to see us.

  (Velvet turned to see Alastor behind Vox, she smiled back him and Alastor smiled back. Valentino walked towards them, he saw Alastor and shook his hand, then grabbed velvet and Vox's wrists. Alastor was confused by what just happened. Alastor then turned to see his good friend, Rosie. She smiled at him, then he kissed her hand. She snickered a bit.)

Rosie: Alastor, I'm so happy to see you again. I've heard rumors that you're dating someone.

Alastor: Who told you?

Rosie: Vox.

Alastor: well, you know, Vox. He can spread rumors about me or anyone.

Rosie: yep, you're right.

   (Alastor and Rosie laughed and talked all though the night, but while they were drinking wine,  Rosie leaned towards Alastor. Close enough to kiss him, but he stopped her by stepping back a bit.)

Alastor: Rosie, what are you doing?

Rosie: what does it look like, Alastor?

Alastor: it looks like you're trying to kiss me.

Rosie: yep, I'm sorry to do this to you my friend.

      (Alastor looked at her with confusion. Suddenly Rosie leaned in his lips and kissed him on his lips for a second. Alastor flared up with anger, Rosie gave a smug look.)

    (He walked away from her from her kiss. He leaned against a wall, after a few minutes he saw Valentino, Vox and Velvet looking at him with smug looks on their faces. They began to walk up towards him.)

Vox: So, Alastor. Is it true that you're dating someone? Everyone thought that you weren't the dating type....

(Vox said as Alastor was drinking more wine from his glass.)

Vox: ....but then we thought that would date someone like Angel Dust or Charlie.

   (Vox said as Alastor accidentally spit out some of the wine in his mouth, causing him to cough. Vox gave him a smug look.)

Alastor: Why would you think that, Vox?

Vox: well because I think you might like both genders.

Alastor: what? No, Vox! Just no!

Vox: okay, Alastor.

Alastor: Vox, please go away from me. I don't want to see your stupid son of a well, you know, face.

(Alastor couldn't take it any more, he left the castle and walked back towards the hotel. Alastor hated almost everyone there. When he got back to the hotel, he on the couch in the lobby. He closed his eyes, hoping to get some sleep for few minutes.)

Words: 606