Chapter 5: Radio demon and Satan

I hope you like this chapter.

(The new day was beautiful one. Everyone was down stairs, talking and laughing. Suddenly there was a knock on the front door of the hotel. Something slipped though the mail slot. Angel went to pick it up. It was a letter to Charlie and her friends. Angel gave the letter to Charlie. She opened it and she began to read it. The letter said.)

Letter:   "Dear Charlotte,
I'm letting you and your friends, go to the my blue moon ball in celebration of the blue moon from Saturday. I hoping that you and your friends don't disappoint me. Mostly you.
                   Sincerely,
                          Your father, Lucifer."

(Charlie stood there in shock, her father letting her friends come to a big fancy ball. She told them what the letter said. They were excited to go to a ball. Mostly Angel and Niffty were. Alastor walked up to Charlie.)

Alastor: are you sure, your dad sent this?

  (Alastor asked as whispers into her ear. She nodded with a smile.)

Charlie: it's says, 'the ball doesn't start until 8:30 pm.' So we have time to get ready.

    (Charlie said them. Hours passed by and everyone was getting ready. Angel was wearing a light gray and white tuxedo, Niffty wore a gray dress with green markings. Husk just wore his bow tie and some white spandex jeans, Vaggie was wearing a white and black medium length dress, Charlie was wearing a dark blood red dress with three colors of white, black, and pink on the bottom of the dress. Alastor walked down to see the others, he was wearing a blood red tuxedo with some black around his tux. Alastor turned to see Charlie looking beautiful in blood red dress. He blushed when he saw her.)

Charlie: Alastor, you look awesome. Can you please make sure that Angel, husk and Niffty don't get into trouble?

  (Charlie asked him with a smile on her face. He nodded, then got in the limbo that was taking them to the Royal family's castle. As they were driving towards the castle,Alastor saw that Charlie was nervous. He held her hands and gave her caring smile. She smile back. Then the limbo stopped. Angel gasped.)

Angel: we're here!

   (Angel said excitedly. They got out and everyone from outside greeted them, but everyone stopped everything when they Alastor walked out of the limbo. He tried to act like nothing was wrong , he knew that everything was wrong. Alastor walked over to Charlie, she grabbed his arm, then dragged him the others were.)

   (But as the greeter as calling out everyone that were invited their names. Alastor felt this pain in his stomach. When the greeter called Charlie and Alastor's names, everyone turned to see Alastor standing at the top of the stairs. Everyone turned away and went back to talking.)

   (Charlie and Alastor walked down to meet their friends. Thirty minutes had passed and almost everyone who invited was there. Then the greeter called out a name that Alastor knew, "Beetlejuice the deal maker." The greeter announced to the rest of the guests. Beetlejuice was wearing his normal white and black strip tux with a black tie. Beetlejuice was looking around before he shouted,)

   "Alastor!" (Alastor turned to see Beetlejuice running to with happy face. Alastor started to begin to a little bit scared of Beetlejuice just running to hi to him.)

Beetlejuice: Alastor, how are you doing, bubby?
Alastor: I'm doing good, thank you and you?

Beetlejuice: well, I've been busy trying to get back to living by trying making the living say my name. I have three things about me. One, a movie, two,cartoon tv series and three, broadway show. Can you believe it?!

    (Alastor and Beetlejuice talked for a few minutes, while the rest of the guests were still confused why did the Radio demon know this deal maker. Then everyone turned to see Lucifer and Lilith come to thank them for coming. When they were done talking, Lucifer and went to talk to some of their guests. Charlie, Vaggie, husk, angel and Niffty came over to see Alastor with Beetlejuice.)

Charlie: Alastor, how do you know this guy?

Alastor: Beetlejuice and I were were best friends when we were alive. He died in 1926. He was 30 years old when he died and still is because well, we can't age in hell.

(Alastor and his friends talked until the first dance of the night started. Angel and husk began to dance, Niffty found a demon named Baxter. Beetlejuice told Alastor to asked Charlie to dance.)

Alastor: Charlie,my dear. Would you care for a dance?

(Alastor asked Charlie giving her a charming smile. She nodded her head, then leaded towards the dance floor. It was a slow dance, which made Alastor blush more than he usually does when he sees Charlie. The start off a slow dance, but the speed in made like folk lore dance.)

(When the dance ended, Alastor and Charlie looked at each other and blush, but they walked back to their friends. Their friends looked at them, then left to go to the snack bar. Alastor and Charlie stood there blushing at each other. But Charlie leaned close to Alastor's face to kiss him on his cheek, but they heard someone clear their throat. They saw Lucifer with a angry expression on his face. Charlie started to blush from embarrassment, then she felt Alastor secretly held her hand. She blushed.)

Lucifer: Charlotte, why is the Radio Demon here?

Charlie: he's helping me and Vaggie with the hotel.

(Charlie said to him. Alastor began to smile. Lucifer saw his, then secretly gave him a warning. Two hours later, the party was over and everyone was leaving. Charlie felt embarrassed. Alastor gave her a kiss on her hand. She blushed at him. When they got to the hotel, Charlie quickly got into her night clothes, then went to bed.)

Words: 994