Chapter 8: First time for everything

This chapter has a lot of smut. So don't that you have to wait until the next chapter comes out or go read the other chapters. The chapter has detailed smut. So, please you're free to go to the next chapter if you want.

(Charlie and Alastor were making out though most of the night, but then they stopped. Charlie opened her eyes to see Alastor taking off his shirt. She blushed as she saw him now taking off her shirt, and pants. He took off his pants too for that they even. He kept making out with her. Then they went deeper into their make out, suddenly Alastor started to take off her bra with his fingers. When he took it off, he threw off the bed. They stopped for a few minutes.)

    (Alastor looked at Charlie's breasts, then started to move them around. he loved to hear Charlie moan. Charlie moaned for him to stop, but he didn't. She started to took off her underwear. They looked at each other, stocked. Alastor want to get off the bed, but it would weird for them. Charlie continued by pulling down his underwear too.)

(Alastor looked down at her, then suddenly chuckled at her and moved his head towards her opening. He slightly moved his tongue into her, Charlie began to moan. Alastor widen her opening with his fingers, soon he placed his whole tongue fully into her opening. Charlie lifted one of her legs as she moaned in pain.)

(Charlie's POV)

(I'm surprised at Alastor. I could tell that this was his first time, but somehow he's actually doing pretty good for now. I didn't know what to say about this as I felt Alastor rubbing his tongue all around my walls inside me. He held on my thighs as they began to temple, and as Alastor was rubbing my insides faster. I placed my legs on his back as he was rubbing my insides with his tongue.)

(Alastor's POV)

(Charlie felt so good, as I was using my tongue to rub inside her. I could feel her getting wetter by every lick I gave her. I soon began to suck on her opening as my tongue was still moving inside her. I didn't care if someone walks in the room and sees this. I just want Charlie to feel happy. But she felt so good, I was getting turned on so much that I felt myself get harder. I stopped rubbing her, and began to take my tongue out of her as a thick trail of saliva followed behind me. I could tell that Charlie was ready for me.)

(Third person)

(Alastor placed himself between her legs, where her opening was. He began rubbing his member near the opening, just above her clit, causing Charlie to moan for more. He kept rubbing near her opening longer, longer and longer, but Charlie want to him inside her. He didn't realize that he was rubbing her for almost 15 minutes.)

Alastor: Let's see if I fit, shall we. I think I'm going to fit inside you.

(Alastor said with a bit of fear in his voice as he moved closer to her. Charlie was silent for a minute, then he began to slowly move his member into her. 'It might fit in me.' Charlie thought as he was moving in her.)

Charlie: Alastor please,....it might be too big for me.

Alastor: well if it's too big, I'm sorry to say, but you have pushed though the pain.

(He said as the tip of his part was in. He continued to slowly push his part into her. Charlie had her eyes closed as he pushed inside.)

(Charlie's POV)

(I felt pain as Alastor's part was going deeper into me. If I could scream, I would right now. Alastor's so huge, I don't think that I'll make it. But it only took him a few seconds to start thrusting, and I could feel his raw part grow harder within every thrust. My devil horns were growing long as I was enjoying his thrusting.)

(Third person)

('Charlie, if you can open your eyes right now. You can see that I do fit inside you, even though I don't fit that. Well, I kind of love it.' Alastor thought as he used his eyes to look up, then stuck out his tongue out of lust. Alastor began to move harder inside her. Charlie began to moan in the pillows.)