Chapter 30: Promblem #3

(When Alastor arrived at the castle, he opened the front of the castle. He saw Charlie on his throne in the throne room, with Lucifer, Lilith, and their friends except for angel because he was keeping the kids busy. He walked towards Charlie, but then Vaggie held her spear near his neck. He began to panic quietly, Charlie looked at him with a look of anger.)

Alastor: Charlie, are you ok-

Vaggie: no, she isn't, you fucking cheater.

Charlie: guys, may me and Alastor have some privacy to talk about what happened.

Lucifer: yes, Charlie.

   (When their friends left Charlie looked at him, Charlie's face expression changed from anger to furious.)

Alastor: Charlie, my darling doe, you think that I cheated on you?

Charlie: yes

Alastor: Charlie, please let me explain everything.

Charlie: fine. Explain to me.

Alastor: Look, the female made me have sex. I know that you're thinking it's an excuse for that I didn't cheat on you. But I would never do anything like that to you, I love you too much to lose you.

Charlie: when did you first met her?

Alastor: Almost a week after you left to visit your parents. She actually convinced me that she was helpless and needed help. Charlie, I'm telling the truth, I swear on my second life.

Charlie: what did you do when she convinced you and what did she say?

Alastor: she said that her "husband was doing her wrong. Cheating, beating mistreating her." So, I might make her feel a bit better in friendly way, not a couple way. I just walked her back to her house, but she was the one who took me in her house. It was three o'clock in the morning and I couldn't sleep as usually. She asked if I wanted a of coffee, I said agreed. But I didn't know that she would take me to her bed. Charlie, I'm reaping myself, I wasn't the one who made me cheat on you. It was her.

Charlie: Alastor, what happened next?

Alastor: she, um.

(He couldn't Charlie the whole story, for that he had a bit of desire towards Slara. Charlie looked at Alastor waiting for an answer from him. He began to sweat.)

Alastor: she took me to her bed, then began to flirt with me by showing me her parts, that every female has. I didn't know what to do at that point.

Charlie: you still cheated on me.

    (Charlie said. Alastor tried to speak, but Charlie saw grab a pillow and blanket and threw at him.)

Charlie: you'll sleep on the couch for now on!

Words: 438