Chapter 24: New demon friends

a three year time skip. Again, I'm sorry.

(Alastor woke up to see Charlie's hand on his chest. They heard a knock on their door.)

Guard: your highnesses, Vox the overlord is here to see you. He needs to speak to you about someone he brought.

(They thought it was Beetlejuice, so they got out of bed, and got dressed. They walked towards the throne room. They saw Vox and an other demon. Vox spoke first.)

Vox: I saw this demon almost killing Valentino on the streets. I heard him say to him, 'that he was the most powerful villain.' And we all know that overlords are the most powerful demons in hell.

(Vox said as the other demon, hissed. The demon had dark gray skin, a monocle that covered his whole left eye, and pale green teeth. He was wearing a red shirt and black tie covered by a pale gray undershirt. He wore a black trench coat that reached to his ankles, the color of the coat was popped out, long grey pants, black and white 1920s style shoes. The demon spoke.)

Demon: can anyone tell me where I'm at?!

Alastor: you're in hell.

Charlie: thank you, Vox. We'll take care of him.

(Charlie said as she looked at Vox, then at the demon. He hissed at her, his tough was forked like a snake. Vox left the palace glancing at the demon. Alastor began to ask him questions about who he was.)

Alastor: who are you and why did you attack Valentino?

Demon: I'm Black Hat of Black Hat organization and the attack was because someone asked me to to kill him, okay. Who are you? Wait are you satan, because I'm so excited meet you. But I always thought you might be more Villainous looking. I'm sorry for making bad impression in front of the king of Hell.

(Black Hat said. Alastor was confused, he untied Black Hat's handcuffs. Charlie walked over towards Black Hat. Black Hat bowed at Charlie's site, he tipped his top, which was black with a wine-red stripe on the end, he wore a bowler hat version of that. Charlie saw that he was wearing two hats.)

Charlie: I'm Charlie, and why do you're wearing two hats?

Black Hat: I don't like to show the top of my head, so I've been wearing two or multiple hats on my head.

Lucifer: Charlie, who is this?

(Three turned to Lucifer looking at them. Black Hat was confused for a minute.)

Charlie: Dad, this is Black Hat. Black Hat, this is my dad. He's actually satan, not Alastor.

Black Hat: So you're satan? I thought he was satan.

(Black Hat said as he pointed to Lucifer, then pointed to Alastor.)

Black Hat: What's your name?

Alastor: Alastor, my good sir. Charlie's husband.

Black Hat: okay, Alastor. Have any of you see my minions, Dr. Flug and Demencia?

(Charlie and Alastor were confused about these other demons, he's talking about.)

Charlie: no we haven't. I'm sorry, but you stay in the castle or you can go to the Happy Hotel. It's a redemption hotel, where demons like you, get redeemed.

Black Hat: I have to think about the hotel. I guess I'm staying in the castle.

(He said as he walked away from Charlie and Alastor.)

(The next month)

(Three weeks later since Black Hat began to stay in the castle.)