Acknowledgments

So...
I guess that's it?

I still can't believe that it's over, like most of you can't. 'If She Knew' is the first ever book I've written, and it will always be really special to me.

Firstly, I want to thank each of you who have been with me in this journey; you all are a part of this book. Trust me, this book wouldn't have been complete without you guys!

So, where did the story start from?
I'm pretty sure almost everyone had a story popping out in their mind at some point or other in life which they wish existed in real. This was the story that I used to have in my imagination since quite a few years, and I would love to play it in my mind whenever I would get the chance. I always wished it existed for real in a book or movie, so I thought, why not make it real myself?

Thanks to lockdown actually that I discovered my love for writing, and my journey of writing started. Wattpad has been amazing; I could never get a better platform to share my story with the world.

Writing has given me a new feeling; a sense of euphoria that I haven't found anywhere else. Ah, how much I'm going to miss those sleepless nights where I would stay up late in the dark in front of the luminosity of my laptop screen for updates! (let's not forget to mention how much of pain online classes were in the meantime)

Amyra, Jonas, and Kelvin were, are, and will always be in my hearts. I might even end up writing another book about them, who knows? No promises though, or else you all might start attacking me now for a sequel hehe!

So, who would I like to dedicate this book to?

-My readers, of course! Because you all are the reason this book is what it is today <3

I'm blessed to have such amazing friends and readers who have supported me throughout this journey. To be honest, I didn't have many readers when this book was first completed, so I would specially love to mention my first few readers whom I can never thank enough :)

: ̗̀➛ To my First Ever Readers:

all_bangtan_feels - I had never imagined I would be writing a book, let alone publishing it. She has been writing on Wattpad since quite a while, and she was the one who encouraged me to turn the story in my head into words and share it with the world. You are the one who made me believe that I CAN. Thank you for supporting me through every step in my new journey Hon!

EmotionsAreUseless1 - My first ever reader. I doubt if there's a single day when I didn't eat his head up by blabbering about my story xD Starting from helping me with parts where I would get stuck to showering my story with all the compliments, you have done it all. Even opened an account on Wattpad. Thank you for motivating me at times when I wanted to give up!

RashikAlahi - The person who made me send him all the chapters separately because he couldn't wait till I finished publishing all of them on Wattpad. And now he has opened Wattpad to read it for the second time. Your compliments never failed to lift up my spirits. Thank you for supporting so much and being my second reader!

Samiha_03 - The person who would keep sending me voice messages at 12 am until I update. I'm sorry (not sorry) for keeping you in so much suspense that you couldn't sleep at times hehe. I enjoyed listening to those voice messages so much that I'm going to save them and listen to them again. Thank you for showering so much love upon my story!

flawedshadeofroses - If Wattpad had the option of awarding someone with the "Best Reader" title, I would undoubtedly give it to her. You're my first reader on Wattpad (apart from my from my friends) and I honestly couldn't have found anyone better. Her comments would always make my day, never failing to bring a smile on my face. Thank you for the immense love and support that you have given me and my book, Reader nim!