Friday 7th December [Adrien]

He didn't sleep. He couldn't sleep, and he knew he was going to look a disaster for most of the day. It was her. Ladybug, Marinette, the clumsy girl ... everything linked together like an extremely simple dot-to-dot puzzle. How had he not seen it sooner? It was so obvious it made his heart, and his head hurt.

She was never just a friend and he knew that. However, now he understood the sheer ferociousness of why he missed her so much. Why he missed them both. He understood why she was his sun and Ladybug was his moon, why she was the first and last thing he thought of each day. She completed him. He couldn't be more ecstatic if he'd won the lottery. Of course he always knew Ladybug was amazing but now with the combination of Marinette, she was no less than a freaking Goddess.

"You look awful!" Plagg flew and sat next to his chosen. Adrien was seated in his desk chair looking through Marinette's instagram. He just couldn't get his head around the past seven days.

"I haven't slept."

"I can tell that." Plagg grabbed a piece of his Camembert and swallowed it all.

"What should I do?"

"Don't ask me! You never listen to what I say. For five years I've been hinting about pig tails. But do you listen to me? Nope, because Adrien knows best. He loves his lady."

"I always wondered if it was possible to love two people. They both meant so much to me. Now I know I only loved one, and she's perfect." Adrien looked at the pictures again before sending one to his phone. It was him and Marinette at the beach. In a loving embrace and laughing. Adrien smiled as he set it to his personal phones Home Screen.

When he returned home from Marinette's house the previous evening he went straight to his personal phone and typed in the number only to find it already existed.

Clumsy girl 🐞

After a swift panic attack which ended with Plagg belching in his face, he pulled himself together and came up with a game plan. He placed her number in his business phone and planned to use one number for Adrien and one number for the guy Marinette had bumped into. The smile slowly began to appear on Adrien face as he realised the deepness of his love.

It was now five o'clock in the morning and Adrien was due into the office at seven thirty. He hadn't slept! The whole night was filled with retracing every single piece of history with both girls. It was as though their whole lives had been directed to this point. To their 'meet cute'.

As six thirty rolled around Adrien decided to stop staring at pictures of his best friend and get ready for work. Studying his large closest of clothes he decided it needed to be a Chat Noir day. He grabbed his black suit and shirt and his green tie to place over his large frame. With a spring in his step and a whistle  escaping his lips he made his way downstairs and into the dining room.

Chloé and Felix stared at him astonished. This was unusual for Adrien. Even on the best of days. Walking over to Chloé he placed a quick kiss on her cheek before sitting down ready to tuck into his oatmeal, which had just arrived curtesy of the housing staff.

"Good morning you two. I love what you've done with the place."

Felix screwed his eyebrows together and looked at his cousin. Something had changed. Adrien had just commented on something Christmassy ... Adrien hated Christmas ... unless ...

"She's back isn't she?" Chloé stole the words out of Felix's mouth and he looked over at his girlfriend. Chloé was smiling at Adrien wiggling her eyebrows.

"Maybe." Adrien smirked to himself. Even a sleepless night couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

"Wow cuz! Are you finally going to ask her out? How many years you been after her? Four?"