Monday 17th December [Adrien]

Clue Three: I fell in love with you twice. First time as Chat, then in my civilian form. It took me a while to get there, I even had to date someone else to realise how intense my feelings were for a friend like you xxx

Adrien stood in the line at the usual coffee shop just down from the 'Agreste' building. Alya had finally given birth at seven forty-three the previous evening to a teeny seven pound little girl.

Adrien was in awe as he stood next to Marinette and gently rocked the tiny girl for the first time. He couldn't help the desire coursing through him to create such a thing with the beautiful bluenette who stood beside him. He had no doubt they would make beautiful children, and why only stop at one? Maybe they could have three.

By the time Adrien and Marinette were forced out the hospital it was ten in the evening, both were buzzing from the excitement of the birth so sat in his car for a while and just talked. There was no more kissing until he pulled up at the bakery and she climbed out the car. It was a sweet and flattering kiss, and his heart grew that little bit more. Nobody could make him feel the way Marinette Dupain-Cheng did.

It was two in the morning when he got to sleep, no thanks to a grumpy kwami begging for food. So here he was. Standing in a loud crazy Christmas shopping line of his local Starbucks, grabbing himself and Marinette a caffeine fix to help them through the day. She was working hard on the collection, and had almost completed the brown dress. Clara Nightingale had requested to wear it at the Christmas Eve Gala, meaning Marinette's fashion line for 'Agreste' was imminently about to be placed upon the world.

Adrien had been by her side, motivating her the way he always did when she was transformed into her alter ego. It seemed she worked well with his help and support, and he enjoyed being able to assist her. They were an unstoppable team, and it amazed him to see how well they worked in civilian form. Over the past couple of weeks they really were growing closer and she began to loosen up a lot more too him. He'd also found himself being bossed around by her a few times. Not that he was complaining.

As he reached the front of the line, Luka's girl was waiting to serve him.

"Would you like the normal Mr Agreste?" She asked. Adrien smiled and nodded. His bank account must be full of payments to this coffee shop and Plagg's favourite cheese website.

"Yes please, that would be great." Lauren, Luka's 'girlfriend', placed the order for one Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, one Peppermint Mocha, a Cranberry Bliss Bar and a Sugar Plum Cheese Danish. Plagg tapped Adrien's chest in a grateful way, thinking about the cheese pastry that he was about to consume. He loved them, almost as much as  he loved his holder, though he would never admit this to Adrien.

"So I heard the baby has been born." Lauren continued to speak. Adrien didn't want to say too much, firstly it wasn't his place and secondly, well he just didn't know her.

"Yes, last night. She's beautiful." Adrien kept it simple as he pulled out his debit card to pay for his order.

"I bet." Lauren grunted, obviously not delighted with the chance her 'boyfriend' might be the father to this new blubber of flesh.

Adrien nodded and walked over to the side, waiting for the order to be completed. He was so tired. He just wanted to get back to work and chill on the sofa in Marinette's office as he watched her work. She was always so fascinating to view as she created. The way her face and her body moved expressing every single tiny detail about how she was feeling.

His thoughts about Marinette were rudely interrupted by a hand being placed on his shoulder. He looked down to see the slender fingers of a female. Unpainted nails and a silver ring. Adrien squeezed his eyes closed tightly, he did not want to be dealing with this now.