Thursday 13th December [Adrien]

Work had been hectic! Like unbelievably so. The meeting with the German company yesterday had given 'Agreste' a massive fund boost however they wanted blood from Adrien in return for it.

Adrien had pitched the women's clothing line and shown majority of Marinette's designs. Very similar to what Adrien thought, they just wanted a few changes to make them decent to go in stores, not that they weren't already great. They just weren't 'Agreste'.

"Hey Kid, we need to leave in ten minutes. Don't you think you should go to your Lady." Adrien looked at his watch and jumped out of his chair. They were going to be late. He'd been told to arrive at six prompt and at the moment he'd be pushing it to get close to the allocated time slot.

Grabbing his phone, he shoved it into his back pocket reminiscing about the messages the two had sent last night and then again this morning. After his 'let's make it a date
message', she had responded vaguely. He knew she'd got carried away with the flirting and he hadn't helped the situation one ounce. Plagg made sure he had a good scalding for playing around with her, eventually telling him to just ask her on the date. He felt bad, he knew she'd think she was cheating, but he still did it! She was going to kick his ass when she found out he was Chat.

"Adrien, before you go. Please cool it down a little bit with her. Tikki told me she is getting frustrated with the feelings for the two of you."

"Does that mean she loves both sides of me and I can reveal?" Adrien looked like a kid of Christmas morning.

"Slow down, just enjoy your time with her. You two have never had chance to date take your time, you know ... kiss, cuddled, make out, I really don't care. Just don't freak her out or you'll lose her." Adrien nodded and placed the necklace he'd gotten her back into his draw. Perhaps it wasn't quite the time to be showering her with gifts.

Adrien opened his jacket for Plagg to fly in before wrapping his 'Marinette' blue scarf round his neck. As he walked past a mirror he'd notice something. The colour. His favourite blue. He knew the blue well, very well.

"It's the colour of her eyes."

"Well done Sherlock! Six years and you've finally figure it all out."

"But it's my favourite colour, it's my favourite blue."

"Ok, Mr Lover Lover, we need to move or we're going to be late. Yes she has pretty eyes! You've written enough poetry about it."

Plagg hid back into his pocket as Adrien walked out and locked up his office. The blue. All this time the blue was her eyes. If she'd given it to him he knew he would have kissed her there and then. Geez they've wasted so much time, made so many mistakes and missed so many opportunities.

"Hey Adrien, are you ready to go?" Marinette was waiting at her door for him. She looked beautiful. Hair half up and half down, minimal make up because let's face it ... she didn't need it and wearing a beautiful mauve coat over her dress, finished with black knee high boots and a pink woolly scarf. She was wrapped like the worlds most perfect Christmas present.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Thank you for agreeing to come with me. The support is truly appreciated."

Marinette smiled her comforting and most warm smile, and he melted. How had he ever considered a life without her prominent in it.

"You're very welcome. I would do anything to help a friend."

"Well I'm only your friend for the first part of the evening from then on I am your date."

"In that case Adrien," she walked up to him and began to straighten his scarf, stroking the ties down his chest. This was Ladybug, pure Ladybug. "I hope you've brought your wallet with you. I'm a very expensive date."