Wednesday 12th December [Ladybug]

"So if you get badly injured I have to take this key to a locker at Gare De Nord station and inside will be instructions for what to do next?" Chat looked at the key Ladybug had just given him. He was beyond curious. What had she put in there?

"Yep, and no cheating kitty. It's for emergencies only."

"Ok, ok I get it. So what else?"

"Apparently our bond is so strong it'll intensify our powers when we come of age."

"But I'm already twenty, so what does it actually mean 'come of age'."

Ladybug and Chat Noir had organised an extra meet that evening after a fun filled day of texting. Adrien had, had to travel to Germany to meet some new investors so she'd been alone in the office all day. If it wasn't for Chat's messages she swore she would have gone mad.

"Considering how long the Miraculous' will extend our lifespan, coming of age is about thirty-five."

"Thirty-five? Oh, come on, we've been doing this now for six years, there's got to be some bonus to it all."

"Yes, Kitty, there is. I missed you so much when I went away I made a decision to pursue you for a change." She turned to face him, placing a swift kiss on his cheek.

"Well I suppose that could be a bonus. So what happened to the boy you repeatedly turned me down over and over and over again for?" Chat smirked at his Lady. He couldn't wait to tease her about this when the reveal finally happened.

"Wow! You don't hold a grudge do you?"

He started to laugh as he relaxed back on the roof top, looking up at the sky.

"It's funny. After all these years, I finally managed to steal you to the dark side."

She lay down to join him and rolled onto her side. She tentatively lifted her hand and stroked down his face, finishing by trancing his beautiful jawline.

"Your face is beautiful. Do you know that?"

"You're changing the subject." He scalded her.

"There's a reason!" She stated. She couldn't get into this conversation, it's way too confusing.

"Come on Mari, I want to know."

"Chat, it's complicated! I don't want to say anything that will effect us." Her voice lowered as she answered Chat's questions. Where the hell did she start with this one?

"I want you to be able to trust me, as I do you. I want you to be able to tell me everything, no secrets."

Sighing, Ladybug sat up and leaned back on her hands.

"I thought I was over him. He'd been seeing another girl and I tried to move on too. That's why I was with Luka."

Chat interrupted the conversation, there was a question on the tip of his tongue which had plagued him since yesterday. To be fair he owed her an answer to a similar question. But his answer could only be one reason, he was an oblivious moron.

"About Luka. Why him? Why not me?" Ladybug groaned. She knew this questioned would be asked and it was fair enough for him to ask it.

"You and the other guy ... you were both similar. Not just in looks but in personality too. The only difference was I thought you flirted with anyone who walked, I actually didn't realise you liked me for me. That was until you started visiting Marinette. Getting to talk to you away from my superhero form allowed me to see the amazing traits you actually have and just how much you truly loved Ladybug ... well ... me."