Tuesday 11th December [Adrien]

It was lunchtime and Marinette had been working none stop for the two days she'd been at 'Agreste'. Due to meeting upon meeting Adrien hadn't seen her much throughout her first day. When he'd finally made it home that night he'd rang her to apologise promising that today he would do whatever she needed him too.

He was her own personal assistant for the day, which is why now he was standing at the nearest Starbucks grabbing a Toasted White Chocolate Mocha for her with a smile plastered on his face. Anything she wanted he would get. She was the love of his life after all.

"One Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, one Peppermint Mocha, a Cranberry Bliss Bar and a Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, please?" Adrien stepped up to the barista and ordered drinks for himself and his lady, and then a couple of treats for Plagg and Tikki.

He'd managed to have a brief conversation this morning with Tikki as she came to find Plagg. They were all so close to being out in the open Adrien couldn't deny it was exciting. Really exciting. If his plan worked, he'd wow Marinette in both forms and hopefully commit his love to her on Christmas Eve.

The way he felt about Christmas was slowly changing and this one event could make his worst holiday into his favourite.

"What's the name, please?" The young barista was a pretty girl. Adrien wasn't stupid, he knew what looked good and what didn't, but there was something so similar about her he couldn't place. Finally she looked up and met his eye.

"Wow! Adrien Agreste. Do you remember me? I've done a couple of shoots for you. I'm currently seeing your old friend Luka Couffine." That's where he knew her from. She was a model for the 'Agreste' jewellery range.

"Awwww yes. Laura is it?"

"Close, Sir. It's Lauren."

He felt so old when someone called him Sir. Sir was Gabriel not him, but what made it worse was she was seeing Luka and Luka was two years older than him. Adrien was only nineteen for crying out loud. Maybe he needed a new face cream routine.

"Are you doing any campaigns at all in the future? I would always be willing to model again for you."

"We are starting up a women's clothing line so make sure you send us updated cv's. My head designer will be choosing her models herself, I have complete faith in her to choose the right looks."

"Complete faith, huh? I take it you've persuaded Marinette to come and work for you." As Adrien turned towards the new voice he came eye to eye with Luka himself. Great Adrien thought. Love rival number one.

Adrien crossed his arms over his chest making sure this biceps pulled against the thick cotton of his winter coat. Luka still had an inch or so on him, but he didn't have half the muscle capacity, after all he was never a fully fledged superhero. He was only ever a stand in, unlike 'The' Chat Noir.

"Luka!" Adrien's greeting was cold and not in the slightest friendly. He'd always got on with Luka, until he realised he loved Marinette that was and now this absolute mess.

"Wow! Thanks for the ice cold greeting." Luka turned to the barista and ordered his drink before giving her a quick kiss. Adrien rolled his eyes and looked around. If paparazzi were around at the moment they would be having a field day. Adrien Agreste, ex-supermodel in a face off with Kitty Sections lead guitarist. Not great for the companies imagine.

"Look Adrien, I know things aren't good at the moment but please let me come and talk to you and Mari. I want to explain my side of the story. I need you to know what happened and why! Nino is ignoring me and Alya is too fragile to talk to and explain, but please I want to do what's best by everyone. I don't want to lose the best friendships I've ever had."