Friday 21st December [Adrien]

Adrien had a filled day. However, the first thing on his list wasn't exactly anything to shout out about. He was currently on his way to La Santé Prison, in Paris which held his father and Nathalie in their VIP wing. In all honesty, Adrien believed they should have just been put with everyone else. They deserved it! They were the most despicable villains in the history of Paris. They'd caused more issues in five years than any other criminal had in their lives.

Adrien signed in and placed all his items into a steel box. Taking off his coat and emptying his pockets. His phones were discarded out if his jean pockets before he was subjected to a full-body pat-down. He'd already messaged his clue to Marinette and to be honest he was counting down the hours until he would be safe in her arms at the Dupain-Cheng residence.

Clue seven: I'm about to do something I don't want to and believe me, I am so glad I am seeing you later. This person made my life hell, he also affected yours. I can never forgive him for all the hurt he bought upon us, but I will not allow him to have the better of me. Not anymore.

She'd messaged back with words of encouragement and support. It seems she understood well and to be honest, he was pretty much one hundred per cent sure she knew his civilian identity. However, he was not mentioning a thing until Christmas Eve. He had a speech, he had a plan and he had the most perfect ring.

Adrien stood in front of a thick metal door. There was a small window towards the top allowing him to see into the visitor's room, luckily with his height, the window matched his eye-line. Over the years Adrien had grown above the height of his father, at over six foot tall Adrien was domineering and the extra work he had been doing in the gym made him almost double the width of his father.

Finally, the door buzzed and Adrien was able to step in coming face to face with his father for the first time in six months.

"If it isn't the prodigal son, come to get some more money from daddy as you can't cope in the real world? I dread to think about what you've done to my company."

Adrien sat opposite his father and Nathalie and looked his once parental figure over. Gabriel looked dishevelled and half the man he used to be. He was old, frail and nowhere close to the man who used to intimidate him as a child.

"The company is flourishing now I have a new head designer."

"Looking at that smirk on your face I guess Marinette is back."

Hearing her name leave his lips caused a rage of anger to course through his veins. He needed to control it though, one thing he was good at was keeping his cool... unless it involved Marinette. Crossing his muscular arms across his chest he gazed at his father.

"I'm right. I knew it! That girl was always going to worm her way into the family fortune. Unfortunately, son, you know as much as I do, your fate is set in stone." Gabriel looked at his son like he was the cat that got the cream.

A smile pulled full length of Adrien's face at his father's idiocy, suddenly he saw Gabriel's smirk fall.

"You found a way out didn't you?"

"Thanks to Kagami, we are no longer bound by the contract."

"Is that why you've come here? To gloat!" Gabriel had raised his voice and began to rise onto his feet. Nathalie placed a hand on his arm. Adrien had forgotten she was there until she began to calm his father. She hadn't spoken and no emotion had been displayed on her face.

"I came here because it is Christmas and unfortunately you're the only family I have left. So Merry Christmas Father, Nathalie." Adrien nodded his head at two of the remaining family members he had left.