Why??

Taeyeon
The SM president suddenly called SNSD and I into his office. Of course we aren't SNSD yet. We're still trainees. I hope he's going to give us good news! Maybe we'll be able to debut now! We excitedly stood outside of his office nervously. We all jumped when we heard a familiar voice.

"Come in girls! We're waiting for you!" What does he mean by we? Oh well. We walked in one by one. I was the last one in. I was also the last one to notice a group of other trainees.

Oh. That's what he meant by we. We, SNSD, we're sitting across 2 other trainee groups. One was 5 girls who called themselves F(x). The other was a group called EXO that consisted of 12 boys. I gotta say, they were all handsome. Very handsome. But what were they doing there? Almost as if he read my mind, the guy across me said "I have no idea what we're doing here. What are you doing here?" The leader, Kris spoke up. His tone was a bit rude but I tried to ignore it.

I focused my attention on Mr. CEO. "I've gathered all of you here today to make a proposal. Would you guys like to hear it?" He looked straight at me and Kris.

"Uhm.. Ok" I muttered unsure of what he was going to say. What kind of proposal?

"You all will be able to debut next fall." We all had shocked faces and waited for him to continue. "If. You can spend all of summer together. Without falling in love with each other." I could feel my jaw touch the ground. I scanned the room and saw everyone else had the same reaction.

"You're kidding right?" Tiffany said this in English. "Yah Tiffany you're speaking English" this time Jessica spoke up, also speaking English.

"You're speaking English too unni." Krystal said this in Korean as she facepalmed. Krystal was Jessica's little sister. I didn't even know until she told me. Now that I look closer, they are kind of similar.

Out of no where a voice spoke. "Sure why not. We can do it." I looked up and found the voice's owner. Kris. Wow so shocking.

"Who said I agreed?" I rolled my eyes and glared at him in disbelief.

"Why? Scared you'll fall for me?" He smirked. "I heard you like the bad boys."

"Unbelievable. Like I would fall for you. Hmph! I agree too!" I crossed my arms and we continued glaring at each other.

Ugh I hate him already. A whole summer with him? I'd rather stay a trainee. But I know how much the girls want to debut so I'll do it for them.

The small meeting ended after everyone agreed to it. We all had to sigh contracts and what not. I guess it's official.

Go 3 months without falling in love then we get to debut. How hard can it be? We need to go pack. We leave for the beach house in 2 days. In 2 more days I have to see Kris' face every day.

This is going to be interesting.

>>> fast forward <<<

The girls basically packed the whole dorm. Our luggage plus the other group's stuff will be way too much to carry. We actually had to order a separate UHAUL truck for everything. Oh well. It'll be more comfortable for us!

I'm actually kind of excited to go in vacation. I haven't gone to a beach in years. And after all that training me and the girls haven't had a proper vacation to ourselves. Oh wait. We have to live with 12 boys. The girls I'm absolutely fine with. We've gotten a chance to get close with them.

It's the boys I'm worried about. I don't even know them. Hopefully we'll be able to get along. They seem cheerful. Except for one cold city boy. You can guess who I'm talking about.

After 5 hours of driving we finally arrived at the beach house. And boy was it beautiful. It was basically a mansion. We all ran inside and explored.

The house had 10 rooms, 5 bathrooms, a pool, hot tub, a mini movie theater, an amazing view of the beach, and an even more amazing basement. The basement consisted of 3 dance studios, recording rooms, instruments, and other things to fulfill our musical needs. We could train and have fun over summer.

I guess this could be fun! Just then 12 boys loudly busted through the doors.

I said that too soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo fanficsnfood here with a new fanfic! I know EXO, SNSD, and F(x) debuted at way different times but idgaf. I also know that Kris Luhan and Jessica have all left but hey, guess what? Idgaf. Just pretend with me :)

I hope y'all enjoy my new fanfic and read my other works as well. I actually have really high expectations of myself so please anticipate a somewhat decent story! Look forward to the couples. If there are any. They can't fall in love remember ? ;)

Comment your ships. Maybe I'll consider some of them ;)

see ya later

SARANGHAE❤️