Adopted

Hello little boba pearls
This story has been adopted from TheDemigodWarrior101 I hope you enjoy.

Here's how this is going to work:
I will begin by posting the chapters that have already been written because they will be easy to transfer since they, of course, have already been written.
Once that is done I will probably be at the time when I'm on holiday, so I will have time to write chapters then.
I will keep the story the same as it was originally, that means no OC's, and no changing anything else.
I don't have an updating schedule but I will try to get chapters out as often as possible, but I do have other books to work on.
In the past I have had a problem with the length of my chapters as I'm just trying on my phone, but now I have a keyboard attached to my iPad so the chapters will be longer.

Now because I have nothing else to say enjoy these quotes from my life that I find amusing. Feel free to skip this if you don't find it funny.

*Biology class*
Person: is there a way to be asleep and not breathing?
Me: Yes. It's called being dead.

Me: is it funny that I'm bi, but I only girls in real life, the only males I like are fictional characters?
Friend: no. I do that too.

Friend: the only calculating I do in maths is how long until the end of the lesson

*me about Yuri On Ice*
Me: would you like, the cute Japanese soft boy, or the angsty Russian femboy?
Friend: give me the second one now

*about 2pm, maths class*
Me: it's too early for this.
Friend: *stares in concern*

I have more of these^

Um chile anyways see you when I upload the first chappy

Peace
-Bubbles